ES Monday 2-10-14

Usually strength on a Friday spills over to monday at least early on...so i will be trying to buy breaks early ....My first support/Interest zone is 88.25 - 89.50.......then under there it gets a bit more complex as we have a zone of singles but the lower edge of those singles is at 86 ( current O/N low is here too) but then right under there is 83.50 - 84.50...now if you look at 84.50 on a regular 30 minute chart you will notice that those are actually single prints too...my mp chart or data isn't picking those up for some reason perhaps somebody can confirm that for me...look how "J" period low gets back and matches "F" period high...we can confirm this by looking at the volume profile on the chart too.... so That zone we would have to take multiple tries and multiple areas...not a favorite thing to do but we may need to be aggressive if they push out the O/N low today before taking out Fridays highs..

above fridays highs we have an old O/N vpoc/poc area at 97.25 and there is a gap in the data left over at 97.25 too...so that is a better sell zone today if they can tag it...

I didn't mark fridays VPOC on my chart today as that is a better target and I just don't like where it falls...but somebody will be watching it....

all the overnight was short so if we combine that with the strength concept we may get a good long trade today in our 90 minute window

here are some charts...note how many areas are the same areas from other days too...those will make the best numbers

Click image for original size
esh4

Click image for original size
daysession
so I will try to buy the 86 number ( keeping in mind that single prints run from 86 - 87.50) but also try to buy the 83.5 - 84.50..I will also try to buy near the O/N vpoc at 89.25....this one of those days where we have multiple buy zones.....and it's best to use 92 as a target...!!
gonna try first buys at 89 - 90......then will try under 87 and then 83.50 - 84.50 if needed ...not adding in..all seperate trades....open print was at VPOC
so 92 is first target for me..
revising first target to 91.25...and then will try to hold for gap fill
i think we may get another chance in our first zone to buy...gonna be smaller and aggressive on these zones today with a long bias...on second long at 89 even...
once again coming at heavy at 91.25...runers will try 2 see if we can get it to go up now and get gap close and O/N highs
another dip down will probably try to run it towards the 86 as longs take cover....lets hope those two tests where it and selling is over for now though
Nice plan Bruce, well executed
I have a question, when you have time, Did you go flat and re-enter? or did you hold some runners throughout? Thanks
just took something at 93.25 print..gap fill.....will c if I can hold for O/N high probability....but only two left here..and no good place for stops
Ty Chrisp !