ES Tuesday 2-11-14

Yesterday had most of its range inside to friday and it was a lower volume day, so I combined the two days to make a nice symetric bell curve...note the LVn at 86 ...that is a single print area and part of the "Complex " area I mentioned yesterday.
Click image for original size
daysession

next we have the one minute composite ..this is good for an overall view but I still prefer to use day to day area
comp

next we have a close up of what happened on Friday 1-24-14 because we rallied up here in the O/N session
esh4

and finally we have the composite chart with the overnight data on it...as I type we can see that the 1801-1802 area ( there is a previous O/N session high there too) and the 97 - 98 will be our keys area. so far......this chart doesn't show it but the O/N high stopped right in our zone from the 1-24-14 chart above....

comp2

I will be watching what happens at the 97 - 98.....as that is the bulk of volume from 1-24....holding that would target in the overnight high where the single prints are and VA high is from 1-24...failure in there will probably run it back to the center of our bell curve below in the 91- 92 area with a few bumps along the way....here is Friday 1-24...you can see on the very left side that the 1801 - 1802 is an old POC/VPOC......I'm not crsytal clear on that particular area yet but the O/N has played off it...and above you can see the VA high and single prints in the 04 - 05 area..so this will all be about which side of the 1-24 bell curve we open on and then to see if the center of that becomes support or resistance...if we have low volume today then we should mean revert

daysession2
very nice to hear that...
Originally posted by ChrisTinaBruce

Bruce thank you for taking the time to post. Your guidance has helped my trading tremendously.
08-09.50 is next zone for anyone who still feels the need to play...otherwise it's better to just watch and wait till it comes to u and if it doesn't then so be it....I'm just saying and not playing from here !!
Bruce...same here for my trading...I am getting better at evaluating levels just wish I could execute better now.
price is really getting extended away from developing value right now......any trader needs to ask...will value catch up to price or will price revert back to value...? If it was going to revert then the 08 - 09.50 is the place for it to happen..
I think a good failure up here will get us back to 05.50.....that is single print they blew through and all sellers got trapped.....out of my preferred time zone but good luck and catch up with ya tomorrow...

glad to hear it helps somewhat radyk