ES Monday 3-16-15

Bands for the day. Good luck to all.
Click image for original size
iv031615

Last week's low is poor so there is a good chance it gets taken out this week (not 100% sure but simply a high probability). Also the market is pretty thin at levels below 2030 based on the weeks of 2/9 and 2/2 so there is a chance that the break could be significant to the downside during the upcoming week.

Feb VPOC/POC: 2083.5
March POC/VPOC: 2038.5/39
Weekly VPOC: 2109
Weekly POC: 2097.5
All time high: 2117.75

Greenies:
selling break of Ib high...same plan... willing to go to 69.50 but probably not higher ..64.50 target
moving first target to 64.75 just to be safe....poc from 3- 9 just hit on Ib break
if this trade fails I will be selling the 69.50 and then try to get back to 67.25
and it's past 11...time for my over traders anonymous meeting soon
have 68.25 on....singles trying to form at Ib high so I jumped in front running my 69.60...I want Ib high test
don't really want to see 67 turn into support but it could the way today is going,,,,need it to break down to let runner get that 64.75......cash has pushed above 1 SD and it's early ......
not expecting to do too much else...an active day as a fader...trying to hold two runners for 64.75...that's about it...this video addresses price action in relation to the time histogram....nothing new but might be a good primer for anybody just showing up to our forum
No video below? Try this link: prcie.swf

still expecting 66 - 67 to be revisited even another time....trades taken near 69.25 - 70 would use that as a target.....that is my last plan and don't want to see trade consolidate above 71.50...c ay tomorrow.....runners didn't get much love today but lots of little pieces.....and what ever u do don't get frustrated if u visit other rooms or hear people talk about buying the open and holding for the trend.....they will be full of crap......
buyers will want to drop price down in order to bring current poc up...it now sits at 64.50 ( 4 tpo's wide)and although we can still rally from here my guess is that they will have multiple tests of the 67 area and create multiple 30 minute time periods there to move poc up.... and create at least 5 wide there ....with all that said I'll settle for a retest of 67 ...ha !!!
current profile is turning a bit Ugly....leaving anomolies behind
A little recap of today and last night.

I went long at -5 from Friday's close.

I went long off 53 retest of swing high and roughly +10 from Friday close.

No gap fill in 1st 5M, took the break of that long until +5 off the open and then went short.

A quick, good day.

Hope all banked some green today.