ES 12-29-08

GM Traders

Daily PP: 867.75
Weekly PP: 871
POC: 867.50

60m: 877.50, 905 / 849.75

globex gaps: 862.75, 861.75, 861.50
selling again
i all ready did, EINSTEIN! THE 15 MIN chart i posted showed and explained that if we exceeded 859.75 we would likely see 862.50, remember? so when we came back down to the breakout point at 859.75, i just decided to take a leap.
wow! congrats Kool- great trading and thank you for sharing
quote:
Originally posted by VOwater

selling again

Get'em VO! 423.6 off the double bottom at 853.25
ugh...tried @ 64 and missed
quote:
Originally posted by popstocks

paperlong 862, today just looks like a huge broken inverted head and shoulders, too good to pass up... stop at 860.

moving stop to 61.50, if it doesn't break 64 in next 2min will kill

stopped out,,,

hmmm maybe filling in all those singles just isn't in the stars today?
man, great call on that 864 area VO, and Bbrad! honestly i didnt think we'd get that far!
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

quote:
Originally posted by Margie

quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

Margie ,check your mail when u get a chance!

Kool,
Give me a fish today and I'll have dinner tonight. TEACH me to fish and then myself and my family can eat for a lifetime. Kool, you have given so much here. I hate those trying to make money from those just trying to learn. They will give just enough rope for the rest to hang themselves.

Margie ill tell u something you wont believe... this weekend some guy at elite offered me 100 grand for my system ! and i said not interested! out at 862.75 and done for the day!

Don't know what you two are talking about, but I appreciate you not selling your system so that you can keep teaching us.
zactly margie! which made the play back to 261.8 a layup
someone told me they would use MY system if I paid THEM $100,00!
just noticed it is up 6.66%! evil number