Merged Profile

Below is the result from a 4 day merged profile as this is where we most recently have consolidated during holiday trade. The Value area high of this merge is 872.50 and the Value area low is 59.50. You may also notice that the 863.50 price has had the most trade through so far. This chart doesn't include today's trading. I think that 59.50 - 63.50 is the area we need to beat for any upside to take hold as we have the Va low and that Volume node. Current overnight high is 73.50 so it was fairly close to the merged VA high of 72.50.

In today's trading we have single prints created to the downside and through that high volume node. I'm skeptical because of the holidays and low volume but as most know we will trend many times after consolidations. I'm not sure if this counts. Anyway it's been fun firing up the old MP software for a change.

To make a long story longer: That 859.50 - 863.50 is the critical zone to watch.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
go from 666 to after RTH high 777...lol
yikes ...a .36 closing trin and huge $ticks again...I think they suckered em in on the longside into the close.....gotta have my short blinders on again...
shorting into 83 now that news is out..scary stuff
have longer term targets at 738 and 718 area....I'm usually wrong on report days....lol
+100% projection 803.00
filled at 86.25 and 91.50....wow...big slips...
Looking at the ESM VA overlay chart coming into the week, and the present OB status of the market, it looks inconceivable that bulls can sustain prices above 792.00. The territory between 792 - 824 looks like no-mans land. I think we are presently creating a selling tail.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
gotta try for the "air" near 75 now that I had to add at the 91 area.......I ask myselff "why bother??"
so9 785 trying to be support
sure hope u r right DW........I'm not liking this trade but I never like them after reports...my first target is actually 78 area....mistakes being made over here today..we'll see if new highs bring anybody in up here...very overbought it seems
We had a break out up on yesterdays high Volume fed announcement.....now we need to see if we can attract Volume above...my feeling is that they will fail on this breakout and we will get daily closes back below 867.....Sure hope I'm wrong for the longer term players like myself....I'll get a chart later