anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
The run up to me is a castle in the air. Buliding a house without a base over a tunnel. (A huge gap below)
will need to tighten if / when stops are run at 918.50...that add on was a pefect plus 8 - 10 zone..hope ur right ak1
I believe that could be an important short term top... it has that potential! but we'll have to see if that plays out the rest of the week! 923 is my line in the sand. holding above that area makes me think we are on our way to 980-1025 but again, it seems a little early for that! time will tell!
Relax Guru we have an undecided doji in the 912 area. I have also added another short at 922
covered at 921.25 for a small loss ... good luck boys!
i took the loss at 22.50 Kool...trying again from 25.25 with stop at 28.25
Flat, not my day
I think we put in the high today, but with
the bulls so confident I am waiting to see
tomorrows action.

I sold an SSO late in the day.

I doubt that a break of 957 is possible.
I feel we will be going down soon.

930.75 =75% retracement of 952.75 to 865.25

me neither ak1...us faders get smacked a few times a month...always easier to read the signs after the market closes.....hard to read as it happens some days
quote:
Originally posted by ak1

Flat, not my day

hope that goes well for ya blue...I'm on the 932 here in overnight..and will add at 35 if needed.....target is 923.50
quote:
Originally posted by blue

I think we put in the high today, but with
the bulls so confident I am waiting to see
tomorrows action.

I sold an SSO late in the day.

I doubt that a break of 957 is possible.
I feel we will be going down soon.

930.75 =75% retracement of 952.75 to 865.25

Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!