ES-8-19-08

Short 2 es from 1274.75.Good morning all,Well, here we go again!
If you guys spend so much time chatting and posting I wonder if you trading with real money or simulating????????

BTW post something useful
67.75 and 71 as per Joes chart.....for anyone looking at this who doesn't know the answer.......now you know why I gear my stops to what they were.....Lots of "secrets" being revealed........only kidding!!!
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

two ledges for upside targets...anyone see them?

I'm a novice trader and these low volume days are mysterious to me....
I hope that wasn't meant for me Inventor..I throw out my nuggets of wisdom...lol... when I can..even if it's only a one or two word pharse like " volume spike" etc.....sometimes I have to get back to it later...like the ledge targets etc.....

I've spent probably too much time posting as I go as it adds to the stress level but I feel this gives me the right to ask of it from others if they are promoting a service...

My general thoughts are this:

1)If you are promoting a service then I will grill you to the wall to keep you honest....

2) If you are the average trader like myself then I would prefer to see some reasons behind the calls being made as it makes it more useful to others to learn from...but I'm not gonna get on your case if you don't chose to share your ideas.....some feel that what they have are secrets and that they will lose their edge if they share it....I'm ok with that....

I've also found there are many traders who seem to be "shy" and will ask for explainations over email etc...that's ok with me too as traders are a Proud bunch of folks.I personally have no pride.....( except on my losing trades...lol) and I'm not afraid to ask questions for the sake of my online "image" .

I respect your opinion though and if you feel that some are just posting then by all means confront them to get to the truth....As long as I can learn something that I see has potential for me to learn from now or in the future then I don't care if your are trading ZERO contracts or a million...as long as no promotion goes on...

Good trades to you and thanks for keeping this honest.

Bruce

quote:
Originally posted by inventor

If you guys spend so much time chatting and posting I wonder if you trading with real money or simulating????????

BTW post something useful

Great call bruce.

Thanks Joe....if you look at the end of last weeks profile it forms the "P" pattern......I look for higher trading and then lower unless we open under the buldge in the "P"...

Now between Monday and tuesday we may start to form the "b" pattern so tomorrow I would look for a higher open to trade back into the buldge in the "b" or a lower open to start signaling a good long set up...

Either way the 67.50 - 70 area has to go the radar..as well as the 78 - 80 and the 1290 area..below the 64 area we have a close gap that begins at the 57 area

with the actual close slightly below 50...and fib players will try for the 52 area.....
We were looking for a perfect double bottom at 63 to satisfy the run up toward 74.50 to get an indication if we could retrace here. It was denied. 74.50 was denied also, it being immediately made support at 7:26:31 this morning. This last bounce was at 62.75, meaning sellers aren't exhausted for a sizeable retrace.

1252.25 is assured.
we open in the 71 area and close in the 68.50 area...not much selling in the day session...interesting indeed....