ES 10-08-08

I cant wait to see how the talking heads explain tonites action!
Joe; is your last name Gann
Love these #s
if that happens around 2:42 ill bite!
5 min. boll. at 1112.75
fwiwgang, the move from 963.50 to 1045 was 81.5 points , addit to the 12 or 12:30 low and see what u get!LOl
WELL THAT 14:42 PEAK IS WORKIN ITS MOJO
ES bouncing off that 1009 sq nine a little....1min RSI oversold. But the trade was passed because it was just knocking this number a few min ago. But would have still yielded some profit.
Wont be too long and the boyz in the pits will start thinkin about running her up into the close. I see the naz is strongly out preforming the dow and s&p500 today(bullish)
[quote]Originally posted by CharterJoe

Prest,

We got an IB breakout I would say 56-60 doable. We have been down so long.

I see that Joe - the 50% extension wold take it to 1082.5. Incredible! Too bad I have to leave early. Great trading today all and have a prosperous close.
just way too overbought for me to buy this thing yet!
long one at 1008.75, 2 point stop... out quick!
I love Pivots...daily, weekly, monthly, I love it even better when there's a sq of nine near by.

As to your 2nd question it really doesn't matter why .146 (its phi to the 4th power) and .25 (1/4 or 2/8ths) but it all has to do with sq of nine....from each of my sq of nine numbers is sq root + or - .25 and then squared reason being that has to do with squaring a circle. All that matters is that it works.....146 used to work beautifully but now it moves that much in 2 min, so I don't use that any more once the markets calm down it will be useful once again.