ES 10-08-08

I cant wait to see how the talking heads explain tonites action!
covering 1014 area
out 1014 25...whew..plus 5.25.. now up 26.75...incredibly volital and fast moving!
Nice one kool.
Man, im havig to use 8 point stops or none at all on my scalps! thats just too crazy!
should be a good low around now!
kool, that's why I'm on the sidelines alot today...calling the right trade, but the whippiness requires a stop that is bigger than I like to use.
showing 1 min. peak around 3:26 or so, 1 and 5 min. low aroun 3:33-36. LOTS of shake coming?
WISE choice Karend, the only reason im goin nuts is i came into today up 65 for the week and frakly my goal is more like 10! SOif i were to drop 20 or so it wouldnt really hurt too much.ps: how bout that call for a good low at 3:15? LOL
I honestly think theres a fair chance we will see 1056 today. But who knows?
buying one at 1017.50
I love Pivots...daily, weekly, monthly, I love it even better when there's a sq of nine near by.

As to your 2nd question it really doesn't matter why .146 (its phi to the 4th power) and .25 (1/4 or 2/8ths) but it all has to do with sq of nine....from each of my sq of nine numbers is sq root + or - .25 and then squared reason being that has to do with squaring a circle. All that matters is that it works.....146 used to work beautifully but now it moves that much in 2 min, so I don't use that any more once the markets calm down it will be useful once again.