ES 10-08-08

I cant wait to see how the talking heads explain tonites action!
We still have that gap at 1100 to fill
3:26 peak came in at 3:25... so sue me!
in on my long ,raising stop to 1017.00
Your 3:15 low came in 1point above my sq nine, and your high at 3:25 was 1.5 above the next sq nine
wow!, was hoping the low would be amin. early too!
covering!
WHEW! OUT AT 1021.50,PLUS 4 AND ALITTLE OVER 30 ONTHE DAY... THATS IT FOR ME TODAY...just to hard to trade!
Well done kool! You have to be exhausted...great trading! You're an inspiration.
Nope , just dam lucky and the cycles keep me from gettin killed too badly!
Notice how the markets couldn't sustain a close above sq nine 1025 and the market sank over 30points....I am buying some calls here...bought .SWGJT oct 98 calls at 5.05 (es at 990)
I love Pivots...daily, weekly, monthly, I love it even better when there's a sq of nine near by.

As to your 2nd question it really doesn't matter why .146 (its phi to the 4th power) and .25 (1/4 or 2/8ths) but it all has to do with sq of nine....from each of my sq of nine numbers is sq root + or - .25 and then squared reason being that has to do with squaring a circle. All that matters is that it works.....146 used to work beautifully but now it moves that much in 2 min, so I don't use that any more once the markets calm down it will be useful once again.