ES 10-17-08

Here we go! Another rough beginning, followed by a strong afternoon?
Almost the same here, was doing really good with the lower movement, so I tripled my size went from about +35 to neg in 3 trades.....like I said yesterday I have a long term goal to trade 200-400 cons. The thing to do is stay with the larger size that I move up too. Problem is every time I up, I lose. I don't want to condition myself but it happens like clock work.
Yeah , ill call it a day . What afun (and profitable week). Really enjoyed my vacation!
me too see ya'll monday...
wow, how many do you trade now ,Joe? 20,30?
42 - 44 the last sign of hope
No set number...with current movements I don't trade over 10, past three weeks I start with 3, if it goes against me and I fell sure I am right I'll add, if it goes my way I'll add on pull backs. Its time to go large. I would really like to help my family and single moms, so sad I know people that have to work 2 jobs just to have a roof over there heads. I would really like to build homes for them, and teach them to trade Makes me sick to see people live in 50 million dollar homes while people starve from lack of food, and no shelter then the fat cats call them lazy, some may be but most are just victims of 1 or 2 bad choices.
WELL PUT , MY FRIEND... SEE YA MON.(GOOD TRADING ALL!)
Great words Joe. That would be an awesome thing to accomplish.
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

No set number...with current movements I don't trade over 10, past three weeks I start with 3, if it goes against me and I fell sure I am right I'll add, if it goes my way I'll add on pull backs. Its time to go large. I would really like to help my family and single moms, so sad I know people that have to work 2 jobs just to have a roof over there heads. I would really like to build homes for them, and teach them to trade Makes me sick to see people live in 50 million dollar homes while people starve from lack of food, and no shelter then the fat cats call them lazy, some may be but most are just victims of 1 or 2 bad choices.

Joe that is some of the kindest words I have ever heard from anyone let alone a trader ...tip my hat !
how about a close above a weekly pivot...at least give us that Mr. Market.....944 is that number
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

how about a close above a weekly pivot...at least give us that Mr. Market.....944 is that number

Bruce you must be correct its Mr./Miss. Market