Trading the ABC

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

Here are 2 successful trades I had 11/13/08 in the ES based on a couple of patterns that I trade - a little double top and the ABC. I hope that some of you might find value in this. Commentary to follow.
How would you guys feel about having a thread just for chart postings as there are so many good ones posted in the ES daytrading threads but if you don't get to view them all day it can be very time consuming to wade through 40 - 50 pages to find the charts etc.......My thoughts where maybe a "sister Thread" like

"Charts from 12-16" trading or something like that.....would that be too much of a hassle?

It just seems a waste to have all these great charts left in a Traders Lounge section of a forum. I think it would be nice if we can find them easier and for folks in the future to see them without searching through all the Traders Lounge daytrading threads....

Just an idea..

Bruce
D.T. and VO! In my opinion this thread needs to preserved for prosperity and should be must reading for those interested in studying our methods. Have you ever considered moving this to the trading articles section?
Until now I hadn't - let me study it some more...
quote:
Originally posted by day trading

Until now I hadn't - let me study it some more...

maybe not the whole thread but the first part where VO explains his method, might be very useful.
Wow, I haven't been out of my 'private cave' forum for quite awhile now. I am amazed to see everyone now using Fibs and ABCD patterns and such. It seemed way back when I used to mention some of that very few were interested in anything but MP and pivots and similar stuff. What a fantastic development for this forum, to see so much work in this area. Very cool.
Jim, please feel free to join the discussion. If you have knowledge that would be of value or interest in this area please share. Welcome from the "cave"!
Thanks for the invite, VO, I appreciate it. If I see anything interesting I'll try to post it.
Jim - I was hoping you would drop in for a visit
Well, thanks. Now I feel like I have to find something cool to post...