Trading the ABC

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

Here are 2 successful trades I had 11/13/08 in the ES based on a couple of patterns that I trade - a little double top and the ABC. I hope that some of you might find value in this. Commentary to follow.
Vo thanks for these charts and explanation. This site is one of the best.
Thought this might be useful.....http://www.trading-naked.com/library/Law_of_Charts.pdf
I had to post this. This is the essence of a beautiful perfect harmonic AB=CD pattern. AB and CD are almost perfect in points, number of bars and they each took 13 minutes to complete! BC took 12 minutes to complete. What symmetry. Look how it immediately reversed at D and ended up taking the whole move back. They don't get any better than this boys and girls. Poetry in motion baby!

No Description Entered
Incredible look at the precise mathematical structure of supposedly 'random ' markets! Well done, friend!
very nice ...thanks for that VO and again on my one minute data issue today in the chat room
Thanks guys I wish they all were this nice...bruce np thats what friends are for.
VO - What time frame are you using for the chart above?

quote:
Originally posted by wsjalerts13

VO - What time frame are you using for the chart above?

610T

Vo, thanks for being so willing to share your knowledge. You and everyone here are a blessing.
Here are a couple of good ones from today. They each retraced 61.8%. The 1st one extended out to the 161.8%, which gave a great selling opportunity. The 2nd petered out (so far) at a fib number. With proper entry, both of these would have netted you at minimum 10 handles on 1 contract (more like 14 on the 2nd). They are not always as symmetrical or perfect as the one above, but they happen each and every day.

No Description Entered
Well, thanks. Now I feel like I have to find something cool to post...