ES 12-11-2008

Important Note: Contract rollover TODAY for the ES, NQ, YM and TF

They dont have a clue! lol... BUT WE MIGHT! That cycle peak due 1:20 or so leads me to believe the ultimate break might be up.
Vo is this a short area for you up here?
261.8 @ 6.50 is an automatic short for me
a subtle but very cool trade/concept....look how the YM just peeked out over it's first hour high and ES is no where near it's 1st hour.....my charts are synched to open at 9:30 e.s.t for both markets to spot the divergences
which bruce I think we see...if they sell it here we would have a failed new high...and the probability of having a battle again @ 84.50
thanks VO..
this same concept will catch highs and lows quite often especially at key highs and lows.....look how mondays RTH high was put in...the Dow held it back.....for those with Tradestaion you can use pointer tracking and see these trades...also good off the 15 minute bars..

And yes Iknow I'm babbling now.....
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

a subtle but very cool trade/concept....look how the YM just peeked out over it's first hour high and ES is no where near it's 1st hour.....my charts are synched to open at 9:30 e.s.t for both markets to spot the divergences

Im forced to sit and wait for 891 cause of that 5 min bar at 903.25, and i doubt itll go that far down!
you longs dont want a close under 95.75
yeah VO thats the 15 min boll avg!
quote:
Originally posted by feng456

quote:
Originally posted by myptofvu

Feng do you have Skype? it would be easier to talk to you...

i had skype then i uninstalled cuz it had lousy connections. but i think my account may be still active. whats ur username or whatever?

skype Id is rthtrader