834 or 818 ?

we have 826.75 as an open so what's it gonna be...the plus or minus 8? I have the 831.50 shorts....lots of numbers up here...my biggest concern is those supper strong $ticks....lowest reading is a minus 215..odds favor a retest of open print again and hopefully the 818 sometime...tough one no doubt
lowest 15 minute bar is at the highs...anyone see a potential pattern?
took 32.75...next stop is the ledge at 28.75 area or will be stopped at the low range 15 minuet low plus .25...lol...gheesh
83.5 is midpoint of the lasttwo days.....fib players get out of my way please....to me it's the center of the distribution...what ever works for ya
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

Targeting 810...SL new highs

Covered 1/2 at 813.50 813 is square of nine. SL on rest at gap fill plus 2 points, 827. I think today near close is a good day to buy some calls.
numbers to watch for today are 810.25 and 808.00
Picked up some ES long @ 812.25 targeting about 825-27 area. I'll add some around 807ish area if needed.
Wow what a quick push, took all but 2 off at 819, SL at flat.
I have an off topic question. I placed a buy at 812.25 on the ES, and placed a sell of 5 cons at 813.25 there were 230 orders on the dom when I placed the trade. How did over 1000 trade at that price before I was taken are there hidden orders on the DOM, why was my 5 cons pushed back until the price almost ran through it? There was plenty of time and order flow to take the order is it my brokers fault or is order placement not first come first serve?
I'm surprised nobody has any opinions on this Joe. I'd contact your broker...I always assume it's first in , first out...
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

I have an off topic question. I placed a buy at 812.25 on the ES, and placed a sell of 5 cons at 813.25 there were 230 orders on the dom when I placed the trade. How did over 1000 trade at that price before I was taken are there hidden orders on the DOM, why was my 5 cons pushed back until the price almost ran through it? There was plenty of time and order flow to take the order is it my brokers fault or is order placement not first come first serve?

Joe, if your order was limit, and the market was flooded with market ordres ,i think they go to the front of the line
ym leading..it's cleaned up it's doubles....always a harder hold now