834 or 818 ?

we have 826.75 as an open so what's it gonna be...the plus or minus 8? I have the 831.50 shorts....lots of numbers up here...my biggest concern is those supper strong $ticks....lowest reading is a minus 215..odds favor a retest of open print again and hopefully the 818 sometime...tough one no doubt
Kool I need everyone to now realize that we had a 1450 closing Tick yesterday.....and we are up over 31 points today....c'mon people.....open your eyes...LOL..I'm certainly not seeing any great signs that this up move is over...I'm just justifying a trade that is going against me.....but I know they will test one of those previous 30 minute lows.......could take all day
we all see 33.75....go test it!! beautiful day here.....hate babysitting this trade
ym poke out of highs but not ES...this will probably be the best shot I have for this to rollover IF it is going to....real crappy read on MKT today for me...perhaps I pay up today big time
youll likely see it now... objective was hit at 842.25(dead nuts) and should be a decent short term top on the way to ultimate objective around 854(by mon?)
ps: remember closing ticks can take 2 trading sessins to take effect!
nice when they all come together..I use 8 - 10 and then 16 - 20 as keys to add to other signals......very KOOL...nice projection Kool
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

youll likely see it now... objective was hit at 842.25(dead nuts) and should be a decent short term top on the way to ultimate objective around 854(by mon?)

bingo on the 833 objective...was looking for 832.75-833.50
now...the jurys out ..could go either way
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

now...the jurys out ..could go either way

826.25 or all the way back to 841
I got burnt this am, all that whipsaw gave me a hair cut on the nasdaq, still a good week so far. avg short on the ES is 834.75 was a bit late but still looks like a lovely trade.
ym leading..it's cleaned up it's doubles....always a harder hold now