ES short term trading 7-20-10

When i projected much lower prices,last weekend, few believed it. Everyone was looking for another 1100 test and higher. You probably wont believe what i feel comes next either! lol.. But enough macro crap, heres a snapshot of the near term ,going into the morning....
Click image for original size
Can you post a chart Paul? Interesting observation.
I'll try to post a chart but believe me, my profile is not as good looking as other charts posted here.

right now, bar has completed, 'b' formation more or less remained in place, previous bar remained an inside bar, same as yesterday.

if price moves above H of 'b' bar, (h was 1064.00), want to see what happens to price.
1066-1067 could still be resistance. As you say Paul lets see what prices do above 1064. But I see 1065 as being the price to get above before higher numbers can be challenged.
Using Kools projection technique here is my 30 min chart with a projection off the low of today.

30 min
here is what I described, sorry about all the distance to the price scale at the right

it is not as "thin" at the top (yesterday was thinner at the top

this is today
screenhunter02 jul 20 13 08
The 1:30pm close should be telling.
here is the inside, 'b' bar from yesterday, notice how much thinner the upper leb of the volume p[rofile is.

One otyher thing that';s kind of interesting, very near the same price for the H. H of yesterday's inside 'b' bar was 1065.00

you mentioned 65, yes, I can see on the chart 65.25 today was a stopper... let's see what unfolds.
woops, forgot to unmark HIDE in the upload,
screenhunter03 jul 20 13 21
Do you think it matters that today's inside bar on your chart closed up while yesterday's closed down?
AAPL almost 10 from lod, have they conditioned shorts enough to act prior to earnings today?
1 hr chart 50 sma at 1063.2
20 sma at 1060.8 roughly,
es 09 10 7202010 60 min5
Thanks for the posts Bruce.

I'll leave you alone to gets some rest up for tomorrow.