ES key number for 3-10-11

1300 - 1302

1306.75 - 1308.25

Watch to see if we are outside yesterdays range and then we get a 30 minute close back above YD lows and the LOWEST 30 minute close of YD
FYI, 1292 on ES corresponds to 12,000 on INDU
This is looking real weak going into the last 30 minutes.... floor is busy with key locals steadily selling...
You got an audio feed to the pits PT?

Originally posted by pt_emini

This is looking real weak going into the last 30 minutes.... floor is busy with key locals steadily selling...
Yeah Lorn, I listen to Trade the News... helps keep me awake in the middle of these value area ranges

Click image for original size
Afternoon TPO
I agree PT..first time down at 88 - 89 we ran up to 1300...next time we only went back to 1297...so I couldn't buy down here anyway...too risky on a gap down day that failed to regain the O/N low and broke the IB low....

So many reasons why I dislike afternoon trade...all the good tests are used up by this time of day....what is left? I guess those who would attempt the buy would look for the 94 area again as that seems to be a magnet.....I'll stand aside and play with my little girl...

Good luck if your in this folks

What happens if the 88 - 89 players don't show up? Could get real ugly...How is CD looking Lorn ? Any big divergence down here or is everyone getting out of the way now for a tanking
This is the March contract but looks basically the same as June. CD doesn't seem to be confirming a break (yet!)

1minvwap03102011
hmmm...my bad. June contract looks very different.

1minvwap03102011a
Fascinating..Lower Delta and higher price...now I'm really confused...LOL! Thanks for posting that...

Perhaps they are covering their March..hence the higher Delta and selling into June...yikes...too complex for my simple brain
locals jumped in and bought at 1289.30 to 1290.00 as market lifted up off that last low touch/test
Originally posted by BruceM

Perhaps they are covering their March..hence the higher Delta and selling into June...

Thats the way it seemed to me this morning.
great call optimus !