Click image for original size
seasonalmarchndx

mean reversion model5735image002

mean reversion model5735image004

day chart
Basically ,looking to sell 1265.50 or buy 1259.00-50.. at least for the next 15 min or so...
Originally posted by koolblue

Basically ,looking to sell 1265.50 or buy 1259.00-50.. at least for the next 15 min or so...
reasoning: the 1.618 of the one min move up is 1265.50(the 2.618=68)and the red avg on the 5 min chart is 1265.50(median line is 1264.50)
Yes Bruce, I do. And in all honesty I believe its an utter detriment to my trading. My ego gets tied up in it and sooner or later (sooner usually!) I make some horrible trades based on nothing.

Originally posted by BruceM

Here is an honest question for forum members...

Do you ever get more excited about being right then the actually money you've made for the day? I do.....not sure if it's "ok" to admit that....but gotta keep it real..
Oddly enough, i have the biggest ego of all on this thread! lol... but i actually get turned on by havuing a winning day period! the amount doesnt seem to matter whther 12 bucks or 500!! lol go figure!
one min prc bands are now flattenned so i could get killed on my short at 65.50 (maybe it will go up to 68), but im leaving my order in for now!

one min prc bands are now flattenned so i could get killed on my short at 65.50 (maybe it will go up to 68), but im leaving my order in for now!
just hit but no fill... yet!

just hit but no fill... yet!
!@$!@$ see the reaction off the projection and the red avg? As p.t knows"never the first time"
Thanks for those honest answers to a fairly personal question...
since that 1:30 spike in voume the $ticks never made lower lows..
how about CD lorn....? did that give any clue about the lack of sellers...?

Lisa...how about your world if your still here today

Oddly enough, i have the biggest ego of all on this thread! lol... but i actually get turned on by havuing a winning day period! the amount doesnt seem to matter whther 12 bucks or 500!! lol go figure!

I think my attitude is based on the fact that i dont trade for a living, as i have a full time job! It would likely be different if i didnt.. i will tout my calls at times but generally to show the validity of the work, and how if done correctly, surprises are at a minimum! A good example is today! i 'showed off the fact that i was looking for that 41 area, not the 43.50 low we got yesterday!.. So it struck me that newer players might have wondered, does that negate the opinion i posted after the close yesterday detailing why i thought a strong rebound was coming today? The answer of course is no!.. Thats why i mentioned it. it was no surprise and in fact was a better spot at which to launch the expected rally from.. at least thats my thinking
a good day to study context...trade inside the previous days range and trade on both sides of the open ..multiple times...

and that 68 - 70...still like a giant magnet...look how they tried to push it up and away from there again and the volume just died on the third one minute bar....up

I'm referring to the break away they just tried at 3:45 EST...