ES 4-3-13

I'm using 1563.75 - 1564.50 as a magnet zone today. This is yesterdays VA low and also that high of last week we've been watching.

Like most days I think today will require us to be patient and wait until yesterdays highs and the current Overnight high get approached before looking for sells. In the back of my head I am thinking about the Weekly R1 at 1572 as an additional reference number today.

Below I like the low of yesterday to the VA high of Monday so 1558.75 - 1559.50 as a buy zone...keeping in mind the high volume node at 1555.50 which is also a close gap not printed yet . If we break Mondays RTH low then 49.50 - 51 is a Low volume support zone.

15 points of Range this week so if we take half of that and add it to the highs we get up to 1575...a key rat number ! so the 1572 - 1575 becomes a very interesting area for me with the Weekly R1 up there too. You can also subtract that half range from Mondays lows to look for more confluence into the 1546.50 level.

If we open in Value then we can take yesterdays range and project that to come up with more confluence...again that 1572 - 1575 might be in play.

1546.50 ( Market profile numbers from previous days)and 1541.75 are key spots but won't say much about those right now.

Reports at 10 a.m to be aware of today so don't get caught in front of those unless u have runners and don't mind gambling on them.

Hope it's a profitable day for all and they play fair today !
well Paul , I had to raise the price due to todays poor trading performance.
Originally posted by PAUL9

what's goping on here?

On Monday you wanted $2499, NOW you want $2995!
Thanks Bruce for all your instructive posts.

Since you do this because you sincerely enjoy it and not because you are looking to charge a fee, we (as in all of those who read and learn in the background) should buy you a case of johnny reds or even better a good johnny blue to be used only on special trading days !
Hey that's a great gesture Apk but your words of appreciation are more than enough. Thanks for offering me that though ! It means a lot !