No registration required! (Why?)

ES 4-3-13

I'm using 1563.75 - 1564.50 as a magnet zone today. This is yesterdays VA low and also that high of last week we've been watching.

Like most days I think today will require us to be patient and wait until yesterdays highs and the current Overnight high get approached before looking for sells. In the back of my head I am thinking about the Weekly R1 at 1572 as an additional reference number today.

Below I like the low of yesterday to the VA high of Monday so 1558.75 - 1559.50 as a buy zone...keeping in mind the high volume node at 1555.50 which is also a close gap not printed yet . If we break Mondays RTH low then 49.50 - 51 is a Low volume support zone.

15 points of Range this week so if we take half of that and add it to the highs we get up to 1575...a key rat number ! so the 1572 - 1575 becomes a very interesting area for me with the Weekly R1 up there too. You can also subtract that half range from Mondays lows to look for more confluence into the 1546.50 level.

If we open in Value then we can take yesterdays range and project that to come up with more confluence...again that 1572 - 1575 might be in play.

1546.50 ( Market profile numbers from previous days)and 1541.75 are key spots but won't say much about those right now.

Reports at 10 a.m to be aware of today so don't get caught in front of those unless u have runners and don't mind gambling on them.

Hope it's a profitable day for all and they play fair today !
if we open up inside the VA of yesterday then the traditional Market profile traders will try to buy once we get below the 1563.75 / VA low which is also the current O/N .....I will also try that trade but will trade lighter as I prefer to buy at lower zone mentioned in the last post.

I'm hoping we open and push up higher first as I prefer sells and that allows me to use that VA low as a target instead of a place to initiate trades from.

Hope that doesn't confuse anyone
the plus 2.5 will line up well today with key highs and VA's!!
I'd like to see at least 61.50 before trying the long trade...this will shake outthe VA low buyers
also the mnius 4 is here
trying longs again off the 58.25...single prints on 30 minute breakdown above near 1560...will try multiple tries BELOW 58.75 !!

minus 8 - 10 zone is upon us...rare these days
we need to get back above that 58.75 or we are in TROUBLE !!
know where your report volume is...that helps support magnet prices above but that 58.75 is in our way...need to resolve that. tuff trade when we trend
unfortunately this current low looks crappy and ripe for a test..multipe tries is the key for me still
this can go either way now but with the vpoc at the low it IMPLIES that sellers may be struggling to bring price lower...still the key is to initiate near the lows and wait if you missed the false ib break

volume is very thin now
in my mind I am thinking about the concept of two different TPO time periods usually trade on the side of the IB breakout/ if we can get the bar that starts at 11 a.m to trade down into the 55.50 area it will set up the long again
Hey that's a great gesture Apk but your words of appreciation are more than enough. Thanks for offering me that though ! It means a lot !
Emini Day Trading / Daily Notes / Forecast / Economic Events / Trading Indicators / Search / Terms and Conditions / Disclaimer / Books / Online Books / Site Map / Contact / Privacy Policy / Links / About / Day Trading Forum / Investment Calculators / Pivot Point Calculator / Market Profile Generator / Fibonacci Calculator / Mailing List / Advertise Here / Articles / Financial Terms / Brokers / Software / Holidays / Stock Split Calendar / Features / Mortgage Calculator / User Pages / Donate

Copyright © 2004-2019, MyPivots. All rights reserved.