ES Tuesday 11-5-13

levels I am watching.....that 58 - 59 is still the dividing line between the buyers who want last weeks highs and the sellers who want to get the lows
No video below? Try this link: tuesday.swf

53 is s2 today.....!!
trying to get 54.50 to test but due to averaging in this needed to come off heavier up front
nice trade; sorry I missed it.
Click image for original size
es 12 13 2 min 1152013
es 12 13 30 min 1152013
why I did what I did...sorry for the extra ramble ....I'm looking forward to hearing PT- emini video now
No video below? Try this link: tuesday_two.swf

great stuff PT...luv the way you are using the indicators and you are consistent across time frames.....I've seen some who start monkeying around and have different settings based on periodicity....very nice....thanks for taking the time to make that and please make more !! Us traders are selfish, greedy and thirst for varying viewpoints !!
one question here....ok maybe more than one....what would keep you off the long at about 9:40 or so...you had a divergence and the signal line crossed........this is also the 24 hour chart so perhaps the RTH didn't show that.........an overall question is : do u have filters that would keep u off the signals ..or do u just take them as they come?
Originally posted by pt_emini

es 12 13 2 min 1152013

which time frame do u prefer to watch in order to enter ..the 2 minute or 15 minute?
52.75 - 53.50 holds the key now...as long as that holds they will go make the new highs...My thoughts are that anyone who is long doesn't want it back there...and good luck to whoever is still in this
Originally posted by rburns

Ho Ho Ho Thanks DT

You're very welcome - how easy was that?