ES Friday 3-6-15

Bands for the day. Good luck to all.
Click image for original size
iv030615
Great stuff bhmoney...adding it to my cheat sheet...along with +/- 5

Originally posted by bhmoney

when we open outside of yesterday and test this level, she has an extremely high chance of success for at least an initial bounce
cool stuff. i saw that you had tied this into Bruce's pitbull numbers as well, correct?

Originally posted by Big Mike

5 points off the open to the tick
Absolutely right!

Originally posted by NewKid

so i took the scenic route to profit town today. faded the low of YD and took a quick scalp to get some of the single prints.... oh well, as long as we stick to our plan, thats what matters...

cool stuff. i saw that you had tied this into Bruce's pitbull numbers as well, correct?

Originally posted by Big Mike

5 points off the open to the tick

I have watched and traded the pitbull but 5 and 10 point moves usually don't get by unchallenged whether it is off RTH close or RTH open. 10 points off open lands around EURO IB low as well today. I'm out of here in 20 minutes so I'll have to see what happenned later in the day.

Good luck to all. Thanks Bruce.
thanks Big Mike ( I really do not know whether you like to be called Big Mike or just Mike so I am sticking with your user name) :)
they shook me out, went back to YD low and came back down with a vengeance. cool stuff... it was still the right move for me to exit when i did because the market had just stalled then and i would have likely been stopped out... but again, really interesting to see how the market works
current low one tic short of the 30-min VPOC
Mike is fine. At age 55, I'm really not that big anymore anyway!LOL!

thanks Big Mike ( I really do not know whether you like to be called Big Mike or just Mike so I am sticking with your user name) :)
look where the low of the day is so far.... 82 even. i was looking for 82.25 originally. would have been a beautiful short trade after repeatedly rejecting YD lows.... the analysis is there, now to get the belief that it is right and go with it...

EDIT: and now they have broken through that level as well!
The triggering of the stops as noted in an earlier post...

Click image for original size
rthmp
All good. For me, the open is a significant level. Many bigger players have a simple saying- long above the open, short below the open- and I try to hop on with them when possible.

Good luck.