Candle Pattern

ES 15min. @ 8:30 bear harami / 9:15 bear engulf / if we
close above could be a further move up
Thanks Red...
Click image for original size
chart40
agree Red...with any luck they'l want to bring this back to the 1070 area on your SPX chart....MP theory would have them testing the opposite side of this consolidation....so the mid 80's is the obvious point..thanks for that chart
I blend candles. It would be much the same as when you merge profiles.

Vision the 12/15 candle in the chart above, moved to the left and put on top of the 12/14 candle. The red now becomes a shadow and the close of the red candle is used to complete the blend. It would look like the 12/16 candle and would make a "tweezer top" with the close below the resistance line.

I blend to confirm what I already see.
ok; I have a confirmed candle reversal pattern in the chart above. Now we have a close above this area twice. I know volume is low
but for me the close trumps the low volume.

We would have to close back below that area for me to be "more"
of a bear.

Not saying we could not have a move back down, just don't think
it would be a big move.. imo

So I guess I'am in the bull camp for now
The candle reversal is at the 1110/1109 area in the chart above.
The LOD today 12/31/09 = 1109.75.
Great work RED!
hey Kool;

1109.75 tough area to get under so far
I cal. longer term fib areas using four different sets of #s.
Those #s gave the following 50% fib retrace #s:

1126.25 / 1125.25 / 1121.37 / 1119.00

1119.00 is the boss imo.
1119.75 is Monday's RTH open. Discounting the Sunday night open, that makes 1119.75 the Yearly, Monthly, Weekly, and obviously daily open. That will be a key level.

Anything above that price will be positive for the year. We shall see how this plays out. Higher targets I mentioned in another thread are getting hit.

So Red that 1119.00 you say is the Boss is very close.

JCX
I don't trade with MAs ... but recently I started looking at them .. I have set up a quad chart with different time frame of MAs .. Today at 11:30am et. all four MAs came together and in fact price hit them about the same time .. I just got started with this so I'll post what I see from time to time .. looks good so far .. My intent is to use them as a confirming tool not a primary ...