ES 09-04-08

Trading a little lower from settlement atm.
I use a proprietary system of cycles and price projections i developed over 20 years of experience. Ialso use some simple technicals like williams %r and moving averages and stoch. WHEN I START GETTING THE SAME AREA FORE CAST OVER MULTIPLE TIME FRAMES, Like one min, 5 min. and 15 min, it doesnt necessarily mean a top or bottom but a short term resistance area good for a couple point bounce. thats why i am so short term.Yesterday i took over 13 handles out of the market on a day whith a 15.75 point range.However my longer term view has been posted many times. 40-45 day cycle low due sept. 15 -17. large cycle low due mid. jan. and statistics which give a 80% chance of a retest of Julys lows at some point. incidently 1251 fills a projection i had long ago from the daily chart after 1313.50! See posts from couple weeks ago.
Just bought 2@ 1252. 3 point stop.( down 13.5 today, flat for the week)
Great stuff....thanks for that explaination...
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

I use a proprietary system of cycles and price projections i developed over 20 years of experience. Ialso use some simple technicals like williams %r and moving averages and stoch. WHEN I START GETTING THE SAME AREA FORE CAST OVER MULTIPLE TIME FRAMES, Like one min, 5 min. and 15 min, it doesnt necessarily mean a top or bottom but a short term resistance area good for a couple point bounce. thats why i am so short term.Yesterday i took over 13 handles out of the market on a day whith a 15.75 point range.However my longer term view has been posted many times. 40-45 day cycle low due sept. 15 -17. large cycle low due mid. jan. and statistics which give a 80% chance of a retest of Julys lows at some point. incidently 1251 fills a projection i had long ago from the daily chart after 1313.50! See posts from couple weeks ago.

we have a close gap at the 48.75 area FWIW....
may go to 1247.75 IMHO
CURRENT DAILY PROJECTION FROM 1303.50 HIGH IS AROUND 1219. i still hope we get some bounce off of 1251 area short term.
I started this predicting chop that ended up being true if only for about half of the initial balance and a test of 64, hard, if you remember correctly; when you MPers were looking for a bounce at 64 for the upteenth time. It's not rocket science. And never is it an issue when I'm right, is it?

And BTW, we're trading below the monthly pivot and bulls are being held. Make that a top up there. heh
even if we dont bounce here you see how this 1251 area has at least contained the market for a while? Very powerful stuff. Note... yesterday i was flat out brilliant , today i suck! GOING cuonter trend can be soooo expensive!
got stoped at 50.25 and trying again from 49 for the 55 area...
Just thought I'd point out that 1265 is today's poc (aka price where the most volume has been exchanged) for the moment.
quote:
Originally posted by popstocks

Redspeed, when does the fed speak?
Sheesh I must need a better economic calendar! The briefing.com one is ok but is there anything else out there that is free someone here can suggest?

Bruce, the only Lowry's I have read is on the 90% subject, I'm sure they have other valuable stuff but I am not subscribed, would be happy to learn more quant stuff like that though.

http://www.forexfactory.com/calendar.php