ES 09-09-08

Here's some sq of nine S/R #'s I am looking at today....

hope it goes your way Joe......I'm sorry to blabber out my opinions at times......it's just that for me when I see an index of only 30 stocks try and hold up the S&P and Compx it pisses me off...and gets me frustrated sometimes.....hopefully it doesn't mess anybody up....that is the real only dnager in posting our trades as we go
I'll find it hard to beleive if they let those stops stay at 1245 without running them out today.....anyone here ever read my "running the triples" thread..in this case we'll call it running the quadruples......4 (5 minute bars with matching highs)...
[quote]Originally posted by BruceM

thanks Gio and good to see you here...been following you folks on taylor.......good work and thanks for understnading about my "issues"...lol[quote

issues, what issues? lol

heck, you know the welcome matt is always out for you ... stop by anytime and shoot the breeze

but, serioulsy, you had it pegged this morn with your take on yest buying volume and, with ttt having a sell day and possibly testing the preious highs it made sense to have an excuse to short this morning and guess what, yup, call me shorty from dang near the highs

c ya

g

well done Gio....nice trade
Good call Gio and Bruce...
we got shelves at 44.75 and 54.75...how cool is that...If only I could get long for them...dow holding me back and I'm not sure if they will allow the late day rally again ..nice hold and add on Joe...
long one at 1239.50 and another at 1237.50, 4 point stop
I added some at 40 and 37 and got a 1.5 loss, adding to losers thats scary on a 6 range extension day. I wish would have held my short from 45....I'll try long again @ 31

just bailed at 1237.50, i know when im wrong .

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

Bruce if you split the red lines it called the high i.e. 1261 sq root +.125 squared = 1269.89 RTH high was 1269.5