ES 09-09-08

Here's some sq of nine S/R #'s I am looking at today....

pausing at fib. resistance here(1282-1246.75 and 1275-1258.50)
No it was a guy named "harvie" who use to frequent an INO chat room...He was out of the Maryland area I think and spent a lot of time working on boat engines.......lol...at least that's what he said...you know the web....we can all be whoever we want to be......so who really knows.....
quote:
Originally posted by CharterJoe

That fellow you were giving credit to in that thread was it Buzzy Shwartz, it sounded just like him?

gap at 68.75 on my data...they should run the highs
Bruce,

After calculating the minus 8 off the bottom and the market trades back above the open how does it work on the upside? The same way? If so 69.5 was plus 2.5 and thats close to some numbers I had from post number1 i.e. 68...
you just use the pure numbers off the open so you are correct...you would add plus 2.5, 4 ( 5.5) and plus 8....and if take 12 points from the 67 ( open print) hits the 55 number....
but that 59 - 60 has new volume to deal with from today,,,so that is first support point ...I'm looking at all these things together but usually like the "first time" the numbers hit to be the best trades..in other words , be careful taking the trades a second time
these concepts are too easy for most.....no offense to anyone reading but we tend to like to complicate things......I guess that's why I'm so hesitant at getting "real" charts....I'd probably just confuse myself with too much information
once again we can't get sustained trade above the open..which leads me to only one conclusion....selling
long one from 1257.25 for a bounce... 3 point stop .
IB breakdown to the down side, no strong follow through yet....Weekly profile looks good. That tetter totter on the VAH and a IB breakdown. Still targeting 51, problem is a lot of support on the way there.
Bruce if you split the red lines it called the high i.e. 1261 sq root +.125 squared = 1269.89 RTH high was 1269.5