Vendor: 100% Success Rate Trading!!!

Hi Friend!

Sign up for my super duper ready made hotter than hot high powered no lose trading system that trades all markets and all time frames … includes 400 years of tree leaping yak futures from southern Tibet along with the doodle bug / tree asp September 2010 spread which we’re positioned for … don’t miss out … we turned 73 cents in pocket change into $100,000 yeti dollars inside of 24 minutes!!! AND YOU CAN TOO … just by following our simple signals from a system that took 47 million hours to reverse engineer and optimize historically expecting even BETTER returns in the future. Trade 1 contract and make a million … trade 47 contracts and make 47 million inside of just 24 minutes. Everyone’s doing it … why haven’t you signed up now? Don’t lose your house or car or pet goat to repossession. SIGN UP NOW!

BUT WAIT, we’ll also double your order where you’ll RIP $94 million out of the markets if you hit our website inside of the next 10 minutes and click on the Ginsu Knife box (of which you’ll receive a complete set, our complements) … all for only $97 dollars.

Isn’t that a f&*king weird @ssed price??? We’d normally charge a round number like 75 or 100 bucks … but this is special .. so special that we found a new Fibonacci number of 97 that guarantees, if you pay it up front, will optimize your success … just like we re-optimize our system we’re selling every day. Don’t wait. Be the talk of the block/town/country/world/galaxy and never have to work again. And here’s our IRON CLAD, MONEY BACK 200 YEAR GUARANTEE: If your spawn (for however many generations) have not achieved the same results we’re achieving by September 2209, with real money and ALL broker confirms provided to our attorneys, then we’ll simply refund to you 10% of the purchase price. SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?!?

Ps. See our ad in rippedoff.com
are you sure you're not related to this guy..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529328,00.html

always got a kick out of him screaming at me through the TV....
Oh man, Billy was way cool. I remember when he was even offering "Billy bobble-head dolls" with one of the products he was booming through the TV about ... wish I'd gotten one now that he's gone. My brother had been watching "Pitchmen," a new TV show with Billy in it ... was pretty entertaining. RIP Billy!

Actually Bruce, I was thinking more along the lines of Robert Tilton. His church back in the 90's was about 8 to 10 miles from me. Had a couple of friends who went one Sunday just for the sheer entertainment value. I just enjoyed watching Brother Bob act like a nut on TV. He was entertaining as all hell! He's made a resurgence in the past few years and is doing his gig outta Florida I think. He's not bringing in the roughly $75 Million per year at his peak before the media nailed him ... but he still has plenty of dough and lives like a king.