ES Thursday 9-22-11

It's always after the Fed. where the good trades unfold. The 1169 extreme support and objective posted this morning got blown away and the ES close 14 points lower at 1155.75.

Tomorrow I will be looking at the following numbers for trading set-ups.

For the outside: I will look for the market to move above 1156.25 and use it as a "platform" or support for my next objective at 1169.50. Overcoming 1169.50, then, that will be my next support to work from for 1179.00 objective. Overcoming 1179 will set the stage for 1186 objective.

For the down side: I will look for the market to move below 1151.75. Then use 1151.75 as a ceiling for my next down side objective at 1143. Below 1143 will be 1132 as next objective. If the ES moves down to 1132, It's possible that will extend to as low as 1123 looking for support. -- 1123.50 is also Sep. 12 low.

In a nutshell here are the numbers for tomorrows session. The bold numbers are important S/Rs. the others are minor s/r. If you find congruency between the numbers posted below and the ones you got, and the market is trending in that direction, then it's most likely the market will hit it.

For Sep. 22.. Thursday

Buy above 1156.25
with 1160.50 / 1165 / 1169 / 1179 / 1186
Extreme 1194
as outside resistance and objectives.

Sell below 1151.75
with 1147 1143 / 1139 / 1132 /
Extreme 1123 / 1113
as downside support and objectives.

As always, the market has the last word and in due time will show us the way.
I see for you the same I see for my self: having the very best of luck and a fun, profitable trading day!
None taken.. my levels are very simple, basically obvious S/R zones that everyone can see, but I can post them..
I only take 3-4 trades/day often only 1-2 so I have a lot of time in between.. I only watch the market when prices reaches a S/R zone
that market profile course on at 4.30 eastern time
where? is it free?
let me know
get it lisa
That webinar was a HUGE waste of time, come on, Do yourself a favor & for FREE print the Market Profile & LDB guide book from CBOT, read it, understand it & never EVER have to waste anymore of your time watching webinars with SO called professionals. Actually read the definitions from this site also for FREE & you will learn 10 times the info being sold out there, I have been grinding my teeth trying to bite my lip but cant take it anymore, if you do not understand that there is ALWAYS gonna be an unknown force in the market that can & will take you out of a perfect trade quit now & save yourself $$$$ & pain. To all who are new to trading (or even if your a so called expert) get rid of all the indicators on your screen use Market & Volume Profile & remember no indicator derived from price can project future price....Lose the indicators & oscillators , forget listening to all the talking heads & ridiculous webinars, DEFINE YOUR RISK USE AN ACTIONABLE TRADE PLAN & FOR SO&SO SAKE KNOW IF YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY TO MANAGE A WINNING TRADE.
wow...r u me ? LOL........is that my alter ego ??? very well said.....I still do suggest Daltons two books and the work of Balance trader...most find the CBOT book too complicated....but it is a good read but take it slow so u don't get turned off to MP..
Thank you from me too Bruce!