ES Friday 10-7-11

Here is the low volume I have marked off from Thursdays trade. The main bell curve will be that 45 - 55 area. There are a few other minor ones ....we still have low volume in the 60 - 63 area. Lets see what the overnight and the 8:30 reports bring.

Click image for original size
thursday001
1151.75 is 4.263 projection down off the initial move from today's RTH high, just below O/N low but is at POC from YD.
low volume was from today's volume at 56 hence my target...ist campaign I targeted air fill off 5 minute...
Got stop out on my short. If above 1157 I will look for a set-up to buy . But will wait about 15 minutes for a set-up bc it could go back down to 1153.00 and I prefer to buy down there LOL Will see what it does.

ES now trading 1157.25 @ 11:31 E.T.
this trade will either hit 59.25 or will stop out on the next test of 55
flat now at 59.....I gotta run... I hope some enjoyed and learned something from the past weeks volume insights....I'm not planning to keep posting on those but if you have any questions then please reach me here or in private

The key idea would be to trade from the low volume areas but hopefully some of the other ideas you will be able to mesh with your own trading....

enjoy the weekend
Thanks Bruce
Thank you very much for share your knowledge everyday with us.
Bruce thank you Big time Johnny walker RED OR BLACK???
Notice how the price is testing that 1157 area, back and for, goes to 1158 and then down again probing the support. It's here where "your system will have some type of signal" or maybe is neutral,
Log at 1157.75 stp 1156.75. Will live it along and see what it does. Objective at 1163.00, and possibly O/N high.
ES now trading 1159.00 at 11:57 E.T.
Originally posted by sandoxe

Got stop out on my short. If above 1157 I will look for a set-up to buy . But will wait about 15 minutes for a set-up bc it could go back down to 1153.00 and I prefer to buy down there LOL Will see what it does.

ES now trading 1157.25 @ 11:31 E.T.
Fitch just downgraded Italy with outlook negative
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND