ES Thursday 11-27-2011

The objective for today is at 1265.00 possible spike to 1279.00 but not necessary .
An interesting day for the market in general!

ES now trading 1251.25 @ 22:55 E.T.

As always, the market has the last word and in due time ill show us the way.

Right now, next hours, next days, next weeks, next months and next years to come, I see for you the same I see for my self: Having the very best of luck, fun, awesome, incredibly profitable trading experience!!
nick ...on my IB data we had a high of 78 and then later a low of 78.25...that left one tick air pocket.......even so it would still be a low volume node but perhaps someone could confirm just so we know anyway

1:30 high bar at 78......2:30 low bar at 78.25 = one tick air...

anyone...anyone ??? "Bueller" ????
yes...Chris.....it took a while but I want to get out fairly quick when wrong...Over the years I've had quite a few major smackings to my ego and my account.......

so now all I need to do is check my ego at the office door more often....sometimes it spills over into the forum and for that I am truely sorry!
Originally posted by chrisp

Bruce, if you are interested in sharing, I am curious about your transition from a Fader to small stop loss trader with more entries, just curious because it is a dilemna I still battle with... is it the foot print charts that has changed your tactics?

funny thing is that I am a humble guy in the "real" world......get behind a computer and it can alter who we are if we are not careful
I just make up my levels,lol.
Thanks for the fibs Lisa-truly!
I didn't see it til your chart this am..
Originally posted by DavidS

80.50 the only S level-break targets 74
82.75 the R
see the 87 also have 94
high flying and wouldn't rule out squeeze into close
weird, i had it fill on the tpo chart...

the single print lv area that you mentioedn started at 79.25, extended till where?

and one final question, if some of the low volume nodes yu mention from aug 2nd filled today (like the 66-67), you cease to use them right? today should give enough info to play with for a while if we go don from here

Originally posted by BruceM

nick ...on my IB data we had a high of 78 and then later a low of 78.25...that left one tick air pocket.......even so it would still be a low volume node but perhaps someone could confirm just so we know anyway

correct but I would still be aware of the 59 - 62 area...especially since that zone includes todays lows..
Originally posted by NickP

the single print lv area that you mentioedn started at 79.25, extended till where?

and one final question, if some of the low volume nodes yu mention from aug 2nd filled today (like the 66-67), you cease to use them right? today should give enough info to play with for a while if we go don from here

thanks bruce, and pardon my typing mistakes...my fingers do not respond so late in the day lol

correct but I would still be aware of the 59 - 62 area...especially since that zone includes todays lows..
Originally posted by NickP

Wow, that was a fun day!!! In my last trade, I got my 3 points back and some.
Below is the "After the fact chart" following up the one posted last night.

Click image for original size
sp 500 es daily chart 1265 objective for 102711after the fact chart
Originally posted by sandoxe

I got stop out, giving 3 points back. It's not going to go up forever.--- It does looks like a capitulation day. WIll see. I will give it an other shot soon.

ES now trading 1287.00 @ 15:30

In your paper trading, if you were looking for shorts, or reversing, this will be a great area to try it out.
Stop above today's high 1282.75,

ES now trading 1279.00 @ 14:11 E.T.

The objective for today is at 1265.00 possible spike to 1279.00 but not necessary .
An interesting day for the market in general!

ES now trading 1251.25 @ 22:55 E.T.

As always, the market has the last word and in due time ill show us the way.

Right now, next hours, next days, next weeks, next months and next years to come, I see for you the same I see for my self: Having the very best of luck, fun, awesome, incredibly profitable trading experience!!

Here's the same daily chart posted back on 10/12. But today, I have the objective at 1.618% 1265.00 due in today's session.
1254.50 is currently a small S/R, overcoming it, will become support.

ES now trading 1252.25 @ 23:43

Click image for original size
sp 500 es daily continues1265 objective 102711