My Trading Strategies and Setups

change settings as numbers given below
Long on 1 Minute Chart
Short Term Trend
1. Go Long with the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080 and Both Red 60,240 (don’t Forget to catch the picture of centre of Red 60 along with above said )with Price and 1st cover at the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Red 60,240 with Price on Particular Chart
2. 2nd cover at the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080.
Long Term Trend

Short on 1 Minute Chart
Short Term Trend
1. Go Short with the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080 and Both Red 60,240 with Price and 1st cover at the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Red 60,240 with Price on Particular Chart.
2. 2nd cover at the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080.
Originally posted by MonkeyMeat

Apologies for any bothersome postings and atonal blatherings.

I'M DONE!

See ya in the next life when it circles back around!

MONKEYMEAT

It's silly that you're over the top about this thread. The guy's first language obviously isn't English. That said, he's posted his charts and tried to explain what he's doing. That he doesn't divulge every nook and cranny of his strategy shouldn't be a problem.
You've accused him of being a vendor, a shill or whatever without an iota of evidence.
If he turned out to be a "vendor in disguise", I have no doubt that Moscow Man would be the first to relieve him of his membership in our group.
Originally posted by sushilsain11

am going LONG in GOLD for 7 to 10 days @ 1567 target 1610
trade of 19th of June

am exiting long of gold ,what i booked may see n check on chart, now am going short in gold for target 1569 .
Click image for original size
short in gold
does any one have strategies to work with PRICE,VOLUME,OPEN INTEREST

PRICE, VOLUME, OPEN INTEREST

Let us Discuss, what best can be done
DT

some of my today's trade
please check profit
Just noticing that you must be sim trading. If not pls show me how I also can trade for ZERO commission
Originally posted by ajtrader

It's silly that you're over the top about this thread. The guy's first language obviously isn't English. That said, he's posted his charts and tried to explain what he's doing. That he doesn't divulge every nook and cranny of his strategy shouldn't be a problem.
You've accused him of being a vendor, a shill or whatever without an iota of evidence.
If he turned out to be a "vendor in disguise", I have no doubt that Moscow Man would be the first to relieve him of his membership in our group.

ajtrader,
ajtrader,

You wouldn't happen to be Nancy Pelosi by chance? That's the only person I know of that can spin a story this well.

" he's posted his charts and tried to explain what he's doing" Lets see some examples shall we.

Sushi: I BELIEVE ITS TIME TO SHORT YOUR S&p 500 O/N EACH HIGH TILL NEXT WEEK

brent.t: Susshilian? could you please go into this with a little more detail please ie:- your next high? with what methods you use to determine the next high,during hours or out of hours,what time frame,indicators, etc,,,
many thanks

Sushi: i dont have any high or low it keeps on moving as the Market is not about the Price but the Behavior and Time Only, price only comes on the way.

Is this your example of an explanation or are you saying "We need to Pass the Bill so we can see what's in it"

This Thread is full of examples of Sushi sidestepping, redirecting back to previous posts (which held no answers) or flat out ignoring questions asked by other members. My particular favorites are the ones that go something like this.

Sushi: TIme to go Long the Euro

Member: Sushi can you please explain the reasoning behind your Long trade?

Sushi: Confucius say "Cat who fart in sandbox carry bird not long till Winter"

ajtrader you go on to say "That he doesn't divulge every nook and cranny of his strategy shouldn't be a problem."

What do you consider a nook or a cranny because going by what he has divulged so far I think we may be way out of line here by even asking what market he's trading.

The problem is not whether he is a Vendor or not the problem is the COMPLETE lack of respect he has shown towards every member in this forum who has tried to ask the simplest of questions (and yes he's getting disrespected in return).

Forum members have gone out their way to help him fit in here by offering suggestions or asking questions (myself included) and have received nothing but grief in return. And frankly we are all tired of it.

BTW he wasn't being accused of being a Shill...you were

p.s. the first line wasn't a shot at you as much as NP and neither was the last line (just explaiing what a shill is)
please note all below is changed as per his requirement and voted down me too by myptofvu. he is not genuine on the forum

Originally posted by myptofvu

Originally posted by ajtrader

ajtrader,
ajtrader,

You wouldn't happen to be Nancy Pelosi by chance? That's the only person I know of that can spin a story this well.

" he's posted his charts and tried to explain what he's doing" Lets see some examples shall we.

Sushi: I BELIEVE ITS TIME TO SHORT YOUR S&p 500 O/N EACH HIGH TILL NEXT WEEK

brent.t: Susshilian? could you please go into this with a little more detail please ie:- your next high? with what methods you use to determine the next high,during hours or out of hours,what time frame,indicators, etc,,,
many thanks

Sushi: i dont have any high or low it keeps on moving as the Market is not about the Price but the Behavior and Time Only, price only comes on the way.

Is this your example of an explanation or are you saying "We need to Pass the Bill so we can see what's in it"

This Thread is full of examples of Sushi sidestepping, redirecting back to previous posts (which held no answers) or flat out ignoring questions asked by other members. My particular favorites are the ones that go something like this.

Sushi: TIme to go Long the Euro

Member: Sushi can you please explain the reasoning behind your Long trade?

Sushi: Confucius say "Cat who fart in sandbox carry bird not long till Winter"

ajtrader you go on to say "That he doesn't divulge every nook and cranny of his strategy shouldn't be a problem."

What do you consider a nook or a cranny because going by what he has divulged so far I think we may be way out of line here by even asking what market he's trading.

The problem is not whether he is a Vendor or not the problem is the COMPLETE lack of respect he has shown towards every member in this forum who has tried to ask the simplest of questions (and yes he's getting disrespected in return).

Forum members have gone out their way to help him fit in here by offering suggestions or asking questions (myself included) and have received nothing but grief in return. And frankly we are all tired of it.

BTW he wasn't being accused of being a Shill...you were

p.s. the first line wasn't a shot at you as much as NP and neither was the last line (just explaiing what a shill is)
Hurray

am out now as my targets of the filled in a day only with $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

am going LONG in GOLD for 7 to 10 days @ 1567 target 1610
trade of 19th of June

am exiting long of gold ,what i booked may see n check on chart, now am going short in gold for target 1569 .
short in gold

gold short 26 6 12
why are you trading on your demo account? and why are you not paying any commissions? paper trading?

good calls, but no offense, sthg smells funny here...
Originally posted by NickP

why are you trading on your demo account? and why are you not paying any commissions? paper trading?

good calls, but no offense, sthg smells funny here...

And he's trading 100 contracts at a time.
perhaps I am wrong but the only trade you ever posted with an actual stop loss was a losing trade. Too funny ! I'm not gonna sift through the thread to see if I am right but I probably am. there are those who trade and will continue to and then there are those who just pretend.

So you keep pretending and using your demo account. We all need to start somewhere.

You have been granted a place to post your trades. I hope you can appreciate it and use it wisely so you can learn to eventually take actual trades.

Good luck!

if you wish to argue or debate ME than you can send me a private message. I'd like to see you move on from all the idle banter and get to posting trades instead of all this other crap!