My Trading Strategies and Setups

change settings as numbers given below
Long on 1 Minute Chart
Short Term Trend
1. Go Long with the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080 and Both Red 60,240 (don’t Forget to catch the picture of centre of Red 60 along with above said )with Price and 1st cover at the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Red 60,240 with Price on Particular Chart
2. 2nd cover at the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080.
Long Term Trend

Short on 1 Minute Chart
Short Term Trend
1. Go Short with the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080 and Both Red 60,240 with Price and 1st cover at the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Red 60,240 with Price on Particular Chart.
2. 2nd cover at the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080.
perhaps I am wrong but the only trade you ever posted with an actual stop loss was a losing trade. Too funny ! I'm not gonna sift through the thread to see if I am right but I probably am. there are those who trade and will continue to and then there are those who just pretend.

So you keep pretending and using your demo account. We all need to start somewhere.

You have been granted a place to post your trades. I hope you can appreciate it and use it wisely so you can learn to eventually take actual trades.

Good luck!

if you wish to argue or debate ME than you can send me a private message. I'd like to see you move on from all the idle banter and get to posting trades instead of all this other crap!