My Trading Strategies and Setups

change settings as numbers given below
Long on 1 Minute Chart
Short Term Trend
1. Go Long with the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080 and Both Red 60,240 (don’t Forget to catch the picture of centre of Red 60 along with above said )with Price and 1st cover at the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Red 60,240 with Price on Particular Chart
2. 2nd cover at the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080.
Long Term Trend

Short on 1 Minute Chart
Short Term Trend
1. Go Short with the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080 and Both Red 60,240 with Price and 1st cover at the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Red 60,240 with Price on Particular Chart.
2. 2nd cover at the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080.
since no one seems to be interested in discussion rather most of the traders (who has most of the reputation points by pulling others leg) wants ONLY and ONLY mine strategies and setups, which i intent to share only after knowing eligibility of theirs. in case i don't receive satisfactory replies i am suppose to leave the forum.
Okay Sushi I'm going to cut you a little slack here because I understand that that Fukushima fallout can be brutal on the brain cells.

I stated that having others define their definition of a major and minor trend would be nonsensical (that means it would not make sense)here's why:

If I trade off of a monthly chart my definition will be much different than that of someone who trades off a 1 minute chart OR to put it another way a trend can mean something different to someone who trades all day vs. someone who only trades the first 30 minutes after the opening bell.

My definition of a trend may make sense for my trade setups as I define and EXPLAIN them but it may not make sense for others whose trading style is different.

You seem to imply that others are not interested in discussion...Have you SEEN the other threads or do you simply come here to look at what you wrote?

Early on I posted to you about how you could better fit into to this forum...you have decided to ignore my advice and now you seem to be exhibiting a case of Paranoia thinking that others are just interested in your setups. Just how many Mental Conditions are you the proud owner of?

Traders on this forum are very open and take the time to explain their rationale so that others may benefit too. If someone asks something that the trader wishes not to reveal that's okay too, but what is NOT OKAY is to post trades without ANY discernible reasons or to sidestep questions when others ask.

I guarantee you that no one here is looking to steal your methodology they may (and I mean MAY) take some small part of what they learn but only if it validates or agrees with their own trading method, but no one (and I mean NO ONE)here is going to drop or change what has taken them years to acquire just because someone introduces something different.

By being standoffish you are only depriving yourself of the wisdom, experience and knowledge that you could've gained here in this forum.

enuff said
Dear myptofvu

major and minor trend is not nonsensical, Do you think so ?

weather you trade on daily chart or monthly chart whatever happens on ONE MINUTE CHART surely impacts on any chart, so please don't say on which time frame you trade.

i am not trying to imply others to follow me but part of healthy discussion only completes when all participate with good intention than voting down.

i already said i have intention to share my Strategies that is why i am in My Trading Strategies and Setups part of mypivots.

my simple question was How do u define Major and Minor Trend. so that we can start a healthy discussion, since am alone (as i have not seen any one) is asking and explaining on My Trading Strategies and Setups, you should be one who may explain your point of view how do u define Major and Minor Trend.

you may be knowing wisdom, experience and knowledge completely, but am just learning from seniors so Be Positive.

lastly i only wants to say REMEMBER whatever happens on ONE MINUTE CHART surely impacts on any chart.

keep in mind my words (whatever happens on ONE MINUTE CHART surely impacts on any chart,as your contract may exhaust if you trade by looking only at Monthly Chart.

Wish me Good Luck.
Perhaps the only other thread in recent memory as frustrating as this one was the one a few months back with the at first cryptic and then very poorly articulated Gann theories.

Sushi, that "very simple question" is way too vague and meaningless without some context. If you want real discussion and sharing of information then go ahead and give your explanation. If you only want, or need, someone to say something so you can then "correct" things with your own thoughts then you are probably in the wrong place. But here you go - A Major Trend is repeated behavior that lasts a long time. A Minor Trend is repeated behavior that last a short time. I'll leave it to you to fill in more specifics and better context. Thanks.
BTW...can anyone spot the Major Trend in this thread?
Ok here goes...if it gets more than a million views on YouTube I consider it a major trend anything less than that is a minor trend. LOL just kidding

I am the wrong person to ask about trends I don't pay attention to them WHATSOEVER! My trading style is usually too short a duration to care about trends. I remember you posting earlier something about never taking a trade against the trend. I take trades against the trend ALL THE TIME.

I use no indicators no method such as Market Profile, Elliot Wave, Gann etc... I only take trades based upon what I refer to as Velocity (mine is not the standard meaning of the term its just what I've chosen to call it)

I don't care what price its at, if it has support or resistance or for that matter ANYTHING else. I am only interested in the change of speed the market exhibits from one moment to the next.

Ok now its your turn
Myptofvu,

Let's do a tutorial as best we can here. You've described your trading approach (also what it doesn't include) and further, went on to relate your approach with "velocity." If you can offer just a couple of more specifics as to how you tend to quantify velocity and how you might trade it, that would be great (not looking for the holy grail obviously - just an example of how someone can respond to a question in a way that is at least somewhat more enlightening).

Thanks in advance,

The Funky Monkey
you always either goes left or right of the question with so many example (most of the useless) to create mess, why can't you talk simple or don't you understand simple. i have shown my point of looking major or minor on the charts itself.

what i want is let us discuss our point of view of looking at chart.

if any one don't want to discuss may ignore posts at My Trading Strategies and Setups but don't please don't waste others time including yourself.
Originally posted by sushilsain11

you always either goes left or right of the question with so many example (most of the useless) to create mess, why can't you talk simple or don't you understand simple. i have shown my point of looking major or minor on the charts itself.

what i want is let us discuss our point of view of looking at chart.

if any one don't want to discuss may ignore posts at My Trading Strategies and Setups but don't please don't waste others time including yourself.

Oh this is RICH...I mean you just can't make this **** up.

First:

After several people have told him that his question is too vague and not targeted enough to elicit answers that will be beneficial and that the results will be all over the board due to the ambiguity of the question he then blames those people for not answering in a more concise manner.

Second:

After being told that it is he that should define his definition of trends since it relates to his posted trades he says he only will if others do also. Then when others do he claims he has already given his answer.

I think the real question is why hasn't DT banned this Doucehbag yet.(not an attack on you DT)

He is NEVER going to provide ANY explanation of his posted trades.

He is NOT interested in open discussion.

He does not ADD any value to this forum only detracts from it.

MM, I will be happy to explain Velocity for you once this Dbag has been banned. I have no interest in sharing anything with him.
I have Question to all on the forum.

Please Answer your point how do u read charts for Major and Minor Trend.
perhaps I am wrong but the only trade you ever posted with an actual stop loss was a losing trade. Too funny ! I'm not gonna sift through the thread to see if I am right but I probably am. there are those who trade and will continue to and then there are those who just pretend.

So you keep pretending and using your demo account. We all need to start somewhere.

You have been granted a place to post your trades. I hope you can appreciate it and use it wisely so you can learn to eventually take actual trades.

Good luck!

if you wish to argue or debate ME than you can send me a private message. I'd like to see you move on from all the idle banter and get to posting trades instead of all this other crap!