My Trading Strategies and Setups

change settings as numbers given below
Long on 1 Minute Chart
Short Term Trend
1. Go Long with the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080 and Both Red 60,240 (don’t Forget to catch the picture of centre of Red 60 along with above said )with Price and 1st cover at the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Red 60,240 with Price on Particular Chart
2. 2nd cover at the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080.
Long Term Trend

Short on 1 Minute Chart
Short Term Trend
1. Go Short with the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080 and Both Red 60,240 with Price and 1st cover at the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Red 60,240 with Price on Particular Chart.
2. 2nd cover at the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080.
Originally posted by sushilsain11

am going LONG in GOLD for 7 to 10 days @ 1567 target 1610

Sushil, it would be helpful to the readers on this forum if you could explain the reason for going long. Otherwise, it just shows that you are trying to brag or sell something to the readers here, etc. I am saying this only with good intentions in mind.
Major Trend started in GOLD, may check the price in 7 to 10 days , target is 1610
i don't understand why every critics gets VOTE UP, Why Don't every one wants to understand the behavior of market at particular MAJOR or MINOR TREND. i am LONG in GOLD whether any one Sell it or not. Good Luck To we all, will catch us at 1610 in 7 to 10 days.
thanks for posting your target price .. that helps me see if your target is confirmation of mine ..

Trade What You See
Great post ...my thinking is "if you can't explain it then you aren't actually trading it"

Too many vendors come on forums and try to make a few market calls in hopes that someone will contact them privately and pay them to reveal their trading secrets. Many vendors will actually be long a market in one forum and then be short the same market in another forum. So then when the market makes some move the people who think it was a great call contact the vendor privately and get their money sucked out of them.

If a con was happening here ( and I'm not saying it is )then the vendor would be LONG gold in the mypivots forum and be SHORT gold on another forum. So if gold goes up, the interested readers from our forum would contact this poster privately and be solicited to pay more to learn the "secrets". If gold goes down then the readers from the other forum contact this vendor to learn the secrets. It's a win/win for the vendor.

multiple people have asked for more clarity and none is coming so this can't end well. I've said what needs to be said and will back off to enjoy summer. hope it all works out and be skeptical.

Originally posted by stocksster

am going LONG in GOLD for 7 to 10 days @ 1567 target 1610

Sushil, it would be helpful to the readers on this forum if you could explain the reason for going long. Otherwise, it just shows that you are trying to brag or sell something to the readers here, etc. I am saying this only with good intentions in mind.
I have Question to all on the forum. How do u define Major and Minor Trend.

Please Answer.
It would probably be easier if you provided YOUR definition of a major trend and definition of a minor trend ... since you've used that verbiage in prior posts.

Then others could communicate their definitions in a meaningful and useful way without a bunch of scatter shot varieties of each trader's definition coming in at once which would likely lead to cross-talk, misunderstanding and confusion.

So sush, would you describe in as much detail and specificity as possible how you define Major Trend and also Minor Trend?
as stated by MONKEY let us have bunch of scatter shot varieties of each trader's definition of strategies, so that we can discuss how much useful strategies we have.

as stated by MONKEY let us have bunch of scatter shot varieties of each trader's definition of strategies, so that we can discuss how much useful strategies we have.

AND YOU STILL REFUSE TO DO THE MOST BASIC THING THAT I'VE ASKED (AS WELL AS SOME OTHERS HERE) ... YOU'RE ASKING FOLKS TO DO THAT WHICH YOU HAVEN'T DONE AFTER MANY REQUESTS AND MANY POSTS.

YOU MAY BE ONE COOL DUDE AND A GREAT TRADER ... BUT YOUR POSTS, FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD, JUST SUCK!

(Holy %#!$, my head just exploded)

I have Question to all on the forum. How do u define Major and Minor Trend.

Please Answer.

Fish Boy

You use the terms in your trade posts it should be you that provides your definition of the terms. To ask others to define theirs first is nonsensical.
perhaps I am wrong but the only trade you ever posted with an actual stop loss was a losing trade. Too funny ! I'm not gonna sift through the thread to see if I am right but I probably am. there are those who trade and will continue to and then there are those who just pretend.

So you keep pretending and using your demo account. We all need to start somewhere.

You have been granted a place to post your trades. I hope you can appreciate it and use it wisely so you can learn to eventually take actual trades.

Good luck!

if you wish to argue or debate ME than you can send me a private message. I'd like to see you move on from all the idle banter and get to posting trades instead of all this other crap!