My Trading Strategies and Setups

change settings as numbers given below
Long on 1 Minute Chart
Short Term Trend
1. Go Long with the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080 and Both Red 60,240 (don’t Forget to catch the picture of centre of Red 60 along with above said )with Price and 1st cover at the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Red 60,240 with Price on Particular Chart
2. 2nd cover at the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080.
Long Term Trend

Short on 1 Minute Chart
Short Term Trend
1. Go Short with the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080 and Both Red 60,240 with Price and 1st cover at the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Red 60,240 with Price on Particular Chart.
2. 2nd cover at the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080.
sushilsain11;

Do you use the Launcher in the o/n session
i have very less REPUTATION POINTS than most of you all, so am unable to comment much.
Your reputation points have no impact on how much you can comment, only on voting on other trader's posts. If you vote down someone then it costs you 1 reputation point. You need 50 points to be able to vote. So if you have 50 points and you vote someone down then you will have 49 points and be unable to vote again until someone votes one of your posts up.

Here are the benefits of having 50 or more reputation points (third column: High-Rep):
http://www.mypivots.com/site/help/features
You mean Over Night Session. not at all, i don't watch news channel for news impact on market , don't read news paper, don't listen useless comments. all these things are for LOOSER. These are not my cup of tea to make my Morning Good.
WEALTH PRINCIPLE:
Wealth is a result, health is a result,
illness is a result, your weight is a result.
We live in a world of cause and effect.
first change the invisible to change the visible.
Originally posted by sushilsain11

You mean Over Night Session. not at all, i don't watch news channel for news impact on market , don't read news paper, don't listen useless comments. all these things are for LOOSER. These are not my cup of tea to make my Morning Good.

========================================================================
Thanks for your reply;
I am in a room where several traders are using a timing to see a turn, they use this all hours thus my Q to you if you use it in the o/n. I don't know how they do it and I have never ask. If I watch long enough I will figure it out ..
how do you want me to help you.
let me know what do u trade most, i ll try to help u, subject to am online, sushil sain
i would like to suggest To SHORT Copper on every high in next 4 hours at the moment the price is 3.3864
Originally posted by sushilsain11

i would like to suggest To SHORT Copper on every high in next 4 hours at the moment the price is 3.3864

Sushil, you may want to give the reason for your suggestion to short copper.
perhaps I am wrong but the only trade you ever posted with an actual stop loss was a losing trade. Too funny ! I'm not gonna sift through the thread to see if I am right but I probably am. there are those who trade and will continue to and then there are those who just pretend.

So you keep pretending and using your demo account. We all need to start somewhere.

You have been granted a place to post your trades. I hope you can appreciate it and use it wisely so you can learn to eventually take actual trades.

Good luck!

if you wish to argue or debate ME than you can send me a private message. I'd like to see you move on from all the idle banter and get to posting trades instead of all this other crap!