My Trading Strategies and Setups

change settings as numbers given below
Long on 1 Minute Chart
Short Term Trend
1. Go Long with the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080 and Both Red 60,240 (don’t Forget to catch the picture of centre of Red 60 along with above said )with Price and 1st cover at the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Red 60,240 with Price on Particular Chart
2. 2nd cover at the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080.
Long Term Trend

Short on 1 Minute Chart
Short Term Trend
1. Go Short with the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080 and Both Red 60,240 with Price and 1st cover at the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Red 60,240 with Price on Particular Chart.
2. 2nd cover at the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080.
Dear There, i joined here for mutual benefit, i wish i could help some and get some to trade better from my level. since people read/understand Launcher Directional Indicator as Lawn Chair and make IMAGE of theirs liker JOKER of circus. in such situation how one can make one understand. i need to discuss with JOCKEY but not with JOKERS weather they vote me DOWN or UP. first one need to find Launcher Directional Indicator which is freely available on many sites and change settings. my GURU Sh. Malkeet Singh said first Recognize the trend and Never Long in the Trend of Short,Never Short in the Trend of Long.wish u all good luck
I wonder why everyone is not posting much anymore? I've always enjoyed checking in to read how other traders were trading the ES market and learned some good concepts in here..
what is your Strategies and set ups JEDI ?
Originally posted by sushilsain11

Dear There, i joined here for mutual benefit, i wish i could help some and get some to trade better from my level. since people read/understand Launcher Directional Indicator as Lawn Chair and make IMAGE of theirs liker JOKER of circus. in such situation how one can make one understand. i need to discuss with JOCKEY but not with JOKERS weather they vote me DOWN or UP. first one need to find Launcher Directional Indicator which is freely available on many sites and change settings. my GURU Sh. Malkeet Singh said first Recognize the trend and Never Long in the Trend of Short,Never Short in the Trend of Long.wish u all good luck

Did an English to Spanish translation of this online hoping to better understand ... here's what showed up. Any Spanish speaking trading folks out there that can explain what The Sush is describing?

Queridos allí, me uní a aquí para el beneficio mutuo, me gustaría poder ayudar a algunos y conseguir algunos de los mejores de mi nivel. desde que la gente lea y entienda lanzador indicador direccional como silla de jardín y hacer imagen suya preguntas JOKER de circo. en tal situación, ¿cómo se puede hacer que uno entiende, aunque tengo que discutir con JOCKEY pero no con intemperie JÓQUERS votan me hacia abajo o hacia arriba, una necesidad de encontrar lanzador indicador direccional que está libremente disponible en muchos sitios y cambiar la configuración. mi GURÚ Sh.Babylon 9

Who's got the Rosetta stone ... I picked out the words I understand, and here's the partial decripted message:

Indicator joker jockey guru Babylon. Maybe it's something about horses or how the guru horse trades the Babylonian markets ... hmmm, dunno.
only for monkey meat

Prasad Rao has has already commented as you use sense less words which eliminate the purpose of discussion on Trading Strategies and Setups

Prasad Rao | 20-Mar-2011 at 7:25 AM | Rep: -105 | Posts: 12
Well as i thought there r idiots on this site too........

Who cant read charts and dont know technicals.......
And well the f***king charts r not for monkeys and donkeys...
DUDE! This ain't personal ... just a bit of funnin' around since you've not offered anything but some unlabeled charts and, after multiple questions from members, have come a country mile shy of answering those questions. For the real and serious interaction you seem to desire, you've got to push beyond word menagerie posts. You'd be surprised at how interactive folks here can be in sharing details of trading strategeries back and forth. Right now you simply are tossing out word-mash thingies.

BTW, Donkeys (and Monkeys) are people too!
Originally posted by sushilsain11

Please find chart for explanation

Click image for original size
Please find chart

I'll try again, with the same request I posted earlier ... LABEL THIS CHART WITH DESCRIPTIONS (or find another to post and label it).
This is my understanding of date:

Click image for original size
sushi trade chart update
NOW I UNDERSTOOD WHY THERE IS NO DISCUSSIONS O/N THIS BRILLIANT TOPIC OF My Trading Strategies and Setups BECAUSE MONKEY PLAYING AS JOKER IN THIS CIRCUS.

THE CHART U ARE SHOWING IS NOT OF 1 MINUTE BUT DAILY CHART(WHICH I USED JUST TO SHOW DIRECTIONS,HOW IT LOOKS LIKE)AND I CLEARLY ASKED TO FOLLOW 1 MINUTE CHART, WHY DON'T USE MIND. THERE IS ONE SAYING IN INDIA FOR MONKEYS, NAKAL KE LIYE BHI AKAL KI JARURAT HORI HAI. WE ALL ARE HUMBLY ADVISE MONKEY MEAT TO EITHER CHANGE YOUR NAME OR GET OUT OF HERE.
I BELIEVE ITS TIME TO SHORT YOUR S&p 500
ON EACH HIGH TILL NEXT WEEK
perhaps I am wrong but the only trade you ever posted with an actual stop loss was a losing trade. Too funny ! I'm not gonna sift through the thread to see if I am right but I probably am. there are those who trade and will continue to and then there are those who just pretend.

So you keep pretending and using your demo account. We all need to start somewhere.

You have been granted a place to post your trades. I hope you can appreciate it and use it wisely so you can learn to eventually take actual trades.

Good luck!

if you wish to argue or debate ME than you can send me a private message. I'd like to see you move on from all the idle banter and get to posting trades instead of all this other crap!