My Trading Strategies and Setups

change settings as numbers given below
Long on 1 Minute Chart
Short Term Trend
1. Go Long with the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080 and Both Red 60,240 (don’t Forget to catch the picture of centre of Red 60 along with above said )with Price and 1st cover at the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Red 60,240 with Price on Particular Chart
2. 2nd cover at the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080.
Long Term Trend

Short on 1 Minute Chart
Short Term Trend
1. Go Short with the crossover of Upper Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080 and Both Red 60,240 with Price and 1st cover at the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Red 60,240 with Price on Particular Chart.
2. 2nd cover at the crossover of Lower Launcher Directional Indicator Line Both Yellow 1440,10080.
CHECK PHOTO FOR TIME TO GO LONG IN GOLD
Click image for original size
go long in gold
Originally posted by sushilsain11

if you have noted and used directions to use Launcher Directional Indicator, you would not have voted Down. no issues dear its your own opinion. JUST FOR INFORMATION when i quoted to TIME TO GO LONG THE RICE WAS 1583.36 may check the prices tomorrow.

I've never heard of Launcher Directional Indicator so I have no idea how it works. If you explained how this indicator selected trades then this would be a more interesting topic for everyone. We could then follow along with your analysis and trade selection.
PLEASE READ MY ALL POST AND TEST REVERSE SEVERAL CHARTS On MT4. DON'T TRADE REAL TILL YOU ARE CONFIRM WITH YOUR CURRENT STRATEGIES.
Me thinks we have some kind of language barrier on this one !!
need not to worry Bruce Price will tell the story in 4 working day.
Originally posted by MonkeyMeat

Hey Sushi,

Would you mind labeling the chart, tying it back into your prior description of what/where/when/how/why to enter (and/or exit)the signals for a trade. And when using names like "launcher," it's even more helpful to label and perhaps provide a quick description of what the "launcher" thingy is, since names like that can often confuse.

In the mean time I'll have the White Tuna sashimi and a couple of California rolls.

Thanks

I wasn't kiddin' about this Sush-meister. You're seeing the ensuing confusion about your posts from other traders' comments and questions. SO ... read the above from my earlier post or you're gonna flame-out here on this thread/topic.
Originally posted by myptofvu

Oh you said Launcher not Lawn Chair...whew I was confused their for a while

Did the Googling Sushi recommended and I think myptofvu's nailed down the miscommunication Bruce referred to. I simply clicked "images" on the Google search and it was obvious.

Here's the Lawn-Chair Directional Indicator for LONGS:

lawnchair long

(totally makes sense to me except for the timing and entry
)

And here's the Lawn-Chair Directional Indicator for SHORTS:

lawnchair short

(self explanatory I think)

Have a great weekend all!

Peace, Love and Wild Monkey Flips!

MM
Market is not about the Price but the Behavior and Time Only, price only comes on the way. Good Bye
Well Sushi, thanks for the ubiquitous "nebulosity" experience ... and, in the words of the dolphins from the Douglas Adams novel: "So long, and thanks for all the fish."

sushi dish
Sushi,

I believe the trouble you are having on this forum stems from a lack of clarity in your posts.

No one here wants you to divulge any proprietary info but they would like to be able to at least follow along with your train of thought.

Addressing this with quick responses like "read all my posts..." does not sufficiently answer the questioners inquiry.

As for putting up with smart asses like MonkeyMeat and myself..well that's just an added bonus..your welcome

With that said I am curious about your statement "its all behavior and timing and price is a byproduct" Would you mind going into more depth here? I'm just thinking that a Hedge Fund trying to protect a position at a certain level would disagree.
perhaps I am wrong but the only trade you ever posted with an actual stop loss was a losing trade. Too funny ! I'm not gonna sift through the thread to see if I am right but I probably am. there are those who trade and will continue to and then there are those who just pretend.

So you keep pretending and using your demo account. We all need to start somewhere.

You have been granted a place to post your trades. I hope you can appreciate it and use it wisely so you can learn to eventually take actual trades.

Good luck!

if you wish to argue or debate ME than you can send me a private message. I'd like to see you move on from all the idle banter and get to posting trades instead of all this other crap!