Equity List for Potential Longs 4-26

These are some hand-plucked stocks to potentially follow if the market holds up or moves up Tuesday. Reviewed Daily charts and 5min intradays with my Monkey Mind and Monkey strategeries etc. And they're some decent setups technically and with decent to good fundamentals behind most (primarily geared to "momentum" plays). "Immediacy" is the name of the game here since most are typically trying to bang out something good intraday each session. These picks are chosen for that purpose.

As I've posted before ... these picks can be used collectively as an INDICATOR. If they open and are mixed and kinda going haywire ... or the majority show weakness, can signal weakness in the overall market for ES trading ... both early on or further into the trading session. Just another tool. Anyway, here they be (in no particular order):

PAY
AKRX
FMCN
SSYS
TIBX
WLL
DECK
LULU
REGN
AKAM

... and three cheapos (two are single-digit-midgets): SYMX, SIFY, STX

Hope some find this helpful!

Ps. Is Bruce on a 3 day bender ... where u be bro?!? ... and Koolio (need to come up with a better nickname ... like maybe KOSMIK CYCLE-PROJECTING FIBMASTER) ... am on the lookout for your projections and levels on ES when you can bud!
Well, most folks who are serious about their own trading and analysis ... and who'll post "long stock picks" ... would be crawling under a rock with mine for today. I'm usually pretty damn solid on the majority of picks and have some good magnitude moves.

BUT PRETTY MUCH EVERY PICK I HAD SUCKED @ASS ... IN A BIG WAY!!

Just wanted to follow up, since I post these as a collective INDICATOR as well as potential plays. And when the ES moves up like it did today ... 80-90% of the time there's some nice big moves on almost all of the ones I've listed (remember, I trade these "hit lists" also).

Anyway, my apologies for sucking today - seriously (unless you were clairvoyant to nab REGN) ugghhh!

Everyone's gotta be accountable in this trading gig ... to themselves and others.

MM
I heard a trader say today .. "when the market moves up but the strong stocks don't follow it is a sign of weakness" ..

That would be a good indicator ..
You have no need to apologize ! Can I edit your post? You've had loads of rocking picks so I wouldn't focus on one day. I do admire your offer to take responsibility though. Too many forums contain Bone heads who pick points far above and below the current market and then show up to take credit after one of them hits. We don't have that here. keep up the great work MM !!

And I like Reds point.....lets see what tomorrow brings and if we can close back below 1337 ..If nobody is buying the key stocks then perhaps the smart money is selling

Originally posted by MonkeyMeat

Well, most folks who are serious about their own trading and analysis ... and who'll post "long stock picks" ... would be crawling under a rock with mine for today. I'm usually pretty damn solid on the majority of picks and have some good magnitude moves.

BUT PRETTY MUCH EVERY PICK I HAD SUCKED @ASS ... IN A BIG WAY!!

Just wanted to follow up, since I post these as a collective INDICATOR as well as potential plays. And when the ES moves up like it did today ... 80-90% of the time there's some nice big moves on almost all of the ones I've listed (remember, I trade these "hit lists" also).

Anyway, my apologies for sucking today - seriously (unless you were clairvoyant to nab REGN) ugghhh!

Everyone's gotta be accountable in this trading gig ... to themselves and others.

MM
Ditto to what Bruce said.
Thanks Red for the insightful comment ... and you too Lorn. And Bruce, I'll leave the "delete" up to you. I tend to lean towards total transparency and full-disclosure (especially since I was way off the mark today - probably the worst in YEARS - seriously!)

Anyway, just wanted to keep it real. Especially since we all view, gather info/insight and make real world trading decisions with input from all participating on mypivots.

This is a pictorial of my performance/calls today ... call it Dead @ss:

Click image for original size
dead ass