60m: 903.50 / 848.50
15m: 903.50

overnight globex gap @ 874.25
flat 79.25
I'm not sure about timing, but the bond complex is getting very ripe for puts
quote:
Originally posted by palmer

good morning all- expecting little volume today. much like yesterday

Little volume and little range. It sure feels like a pre-Fed announcement morning. Today's IB is the narrowest it has been since Sept. 4. We have overlapping value today so the spring is getting wound up.
pwd your an etf guy...do you ever trade the bond etf's?
VO - I have traded the TLT and inverse Rydex bond funds. I won't trade the bond funds again. ETFs are the way to go.
crude is sliding fast
what about TBT?
filled at 84.50..( this was second campaign and not an add on trade )..you know where the plus 8- 10 range is...you know where the next key area was ...85 - 86 and we know they will run out the overnight highs....best so far is 78 even as this was just above the OR high.....I don't want to see 82.50 from here before 73.75...and I don't like the way that 85 high sits..so I'm going to expect to get stopped.......no volume here,,,

so far we went equal amounts above an d below that 79 - 82 area AFTER it formed so it is balanced so far
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

ading above 85 if neede

thanks for update bruce
quote:
Originally posted by VOwater

what about TBT?

I haven't tried it VO but it sure looks ripe. Liquidity had been a problem with it until late November.
Thanks for all the charts and goodies today folks........I enjoy it all but today I really enjoyed Prestwicks updates on what the "super powers" where up to...cool stuff