ES 03-22-2011

O/N Profile.

Click image for original size
onprofile03222011
Here is a look at VWAP and CD for the afternoon. VWAP has consistently stopped prices from going higher but volume overall for today is pretty low.

esvwap03222011a
My patience paid off; hit my short cover at 1288.25. Will short any significant late afternoon rallies.
oh how I would like them to go for that big hankering ton-O-Volume at the 84 - 85 today
missed your post Steve...was that from todays thread....? how far back ?
Originally posted by Stevo

My patience paid off; hit my short cover at 1288.25. Will short any significant late afternoon rallies.
Dear Forum members, please let me know if you are interested in the footprint charts I have been posting. If no one is interested (or very few), I will stop posting. Thanks
Lisa,

Please continue to post. It gives a good idea of the position status (bear or bull). Your posts are also very useful for members like me who cannot open charts at work. Thanks for your good work.

Raj
finally bot the area i mentioned i was looking to buy earlier this morning...though not the same trade i still had to take it... quick scalp long from 87.75...will unload half at 89.25 and the other half at 90 (will move the stop to b/e for the trade whenever first target is hit)
I am Lisa but would like some more detailed explainations when you are done with the trade.......like just how would one use the information...at times we see big sellers but no drop and other times it ignites the decline.....

Context: I'm fairly "green" with footprints so I'm not too proud to even learn from a basic viewpoint...

Like just now we had good volume at the current low but how do we know if that is buyers or sellers and does it even matter....meaning how do we filter the signals to find the best ones
I hate to say this Steve but I haven't seen your explainations from the other day....so this really seems intentional.....almost as if you are trying to prove that we are a "tough" forum and looking to back up the opinion of anyone who thinks we run too tight of a ship here.....I'm not going down that path in here today
Originally posted by Stevo

Hi Lisa,
I am definitely interested as this trading concept is new to me. Also as Bruce said, some guide to go along with how you use the data, or what you're looking at specifically that would make you a buyer/seller would be great. Thanks.

Originally posted by Lisa P

Dear Forum members, please let me know if you are interested in the footprint charts I have been posting. If no one is interested (or very few), I will stop posting. Thanks
Originally posted by koolblue

once again caution is the watchword! as the charts are mildly negative,but we just had nice pos. divergencies at the last low!...

bingo!(within one tick... this is the important dividing line imho!... if 1283 doesnt hold then down we go, otherwise bulls still have hope here!