ES 03-22-2011

O/N Profile.

Click image for original size
onprofile03222011
BruceM, 7700+4300 contract is a large order in comparing with 1000 or 300 contracts traded at other price points at that time or few minutes around it.
To sij: those are the real trades - those that were filled
Originally posted by apk781

Originally posted by apk781

finally bot the area i mentioned i was looking to buy earlier this morning...though not the same trade i still had to take it... quick scalp long from 87.75...will unload half at 89.25 and the other half at 90 (will move the stop to b/e for the trade whenever first target is hit)

forgot to mention that 90 is the 1.618 proj on the 1m chart (87.5-89 move)...sorry abt that

flat at 90 on the final piece...will look to sell 91.5 if i can
ok so that is where experience would come in too a bit I can see that it is large relative to trade in that area...and other footprints you have shown down here
Originally posted by Lisa P

BruceM, 7700+4300 contract is a large order in comparing with 1000 or 300 contracts traded at other price points at that time or few minutes around it.
nice APK...why were you looking to buy down there in general earlier today....
short from 1290,covering 88.00 if they let me
Please continue to post those footprints Lisa.

They are valuable.

And thank you for the explanations.
Originally posted by BruceM

nice APK...why were you looking to buy down there in general earlier today....

had a bunch of projections on my medium/longer term charts pointing towards that area...and that area kept coming up on the shorter term ones as well all day...missed the intial visit to that area by a tick or two and although it did not feel like the same trade internals were mixed relative to the morning lows...ticks made a new low but diverged by the time new lows where made in prices and a/d could never get significantly below this morning's level....hope it helps !
sure does....thanks....

Looks like we have a new volume price to use for future use ...the 1288.75,,,no surprise as that is part on Mondays OR
once again caution is the watchword! as the charts are mildly negative,but we just had nice pos. divergencies at the last low!...
Originally posted by koolblue

once again caution is the watchword! as the charts are mildly negative,but we just had nice pos. divergencies at the last low!...

bingo!(within one tick... this is the important dividing line imho!... if 1283 doesnt hold then down we go, otherwise bulls still have hope here!