ES Thursday 9-12-13

the lines and zones I have for thursday and wednesday overnight.....will confirm in the morning
Click image for original size
lines
taht onl/ibl area corresponds to the bracket test bruce is talking abt (at least for the dec contract) so many reasons why i want to use that area as target

Originally posted by BruceM

daddy wolf - if you are here ...where do you think the bracket high test will come now that this bar is closed?
just went out at market on runners on trend test high....not holding and flat....don't trust the 85 anyway....hope it keeps running up if you are long

thanks for the compliment....very kind of you....sometimes I never know who's still around....glad that you are !!!
Originally posted by koolblue

glad to have ya back Kool
Thx, pal...for what its worth..i have enjoyed following your posts for the last couple years.

i have religously followed your your work, as i believe it to be the best on the net,but stayed with my methodology since we seem to usually get the same numbers or zones most of the time
is it 84.50...
Awesome forum today guys, I know many of you have been around a long time. I really appreciate the input and education you have provided. Keep it up. I'm out til Monday
flat at the onl....mid and vwap just above at 79.25-79.5 so this will need some strength to break thru those...vpoc shifted down to 78
great job Nick...very active thread today...I gottta go back and read more of it....great stuff
the high of the last 30min is 84.50 and the previous is 85.50. .... so did you want the inside bar to come out over ...and then test the prev. 85.50?
thx bruce for the compliments but mostly for your awesome work...

seems they had some powder to take it to the 81 area (dec) after all, even with poor tick readings....sometimes they trick us....
here is summary chart and recap of the 30 minute volume concept...

lines haven't changed and they are the same ones I used to start this thread on page one....

volume really flowing int 87 now

very cool.....and KOOL !!
No video below? Try this link: summary.swf

Hi,
Nice chart :) I believe that ES is making a B up and a C down is coming soon.