ES 10-09-08

buying @ 998.5

stop 994.5

i think it goes to 1010 - 1015 and back to the lows.
could you tell us why this area when you have time and why back to the lows.......thanks
quote:
Originally posted by Akola

buying @ 998.5

stop 994.5

i think it goes to 1010 - 1015 and back to the lows.

its making lower highs..

starting with 1042, then 1025 yesterday, I think it will be 1005 or 1015 this morning.
thanks
Sold those calls for +$1....when the ES was at 1009 "special" sq nine ;)
I sold the plus 8 and tryingto hold.....runners now..
that was good high tick and volume surge......don't like this zone...if we fail then they may try for the 79's but I actually hope I'm wrong on that...I would like to see something positive in the market today...well done Joe
Long at 993
If we break down I am going short....
targeting an upside IB break out and 1024 is my exit limit, We need to get over that 1009 first I may bail 1/2 there.
I missed a 989 fill....that is next target for me or else 1001 will take out these last two contracts....
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

YEAH, Joe .. as i said i did! But i was sure it could be mastered and after using every system known at the time , i decided to be my own 'expert' and develop my own thing! been fine ever since!

Well said, You can hear it a million times but its whats needed...a system. I am counter trend trader most of the time so its a given that you'll draw down a fairly large amount at times. But my draw downs are smaller than my winners, and once losses occur I go smaller on contract size and then add back to it when things go back to normal. I don't need a new system I just wish I knew how to flip the counter trend trader off and turn on the trend trader in an instant.