ES 10-09-08

buying @ 998.5

stop 994.5

i think it goes to 1010 - 1015 and back to the lows.
thks alot benny!
Yesterdays POC was 989.5
order in to sell 987.25
continues resting at the 5min avg ...again!
Has anyone here been in Linda Raschke chat room over at LBR group? I was thinking about joining I like her first half hour work and what she does with the $TICK's. I think it would be nice to work with some of the big names in the biz...
Charter - Karen not sure if you trade off profile but we have double TPO's right at 74 one tick is at 73.75 just to be clear
Yet another descending triangle in play.
I heard a while back she's not there as much but the fella Chris is the room mod that's pushing buttons could be different these days but this was about a year ago
benny,

I was looking at a 1point per TPO chart. I am showing a nice shelf there at 75
sigh.. 5min. boll avg again..looking for 5 min avg (54 exp at 986.80)
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

YEAH, Joe .. as i said i did! But i was sure it could be mastered and after using every system known at the time , i decided to be my own 'expert' and develop my own thing! been fine ever since!

Well said, You can hear it a million times but its whats needed...a system. I am counter trend trader most of the time so its a given that you'll draw down a fairly large amount at times. But my draw downs are smaller than my winners, and once losses occur I go smaller on contract size and then add back to it when things go back to normal. I don't need a new system I just wish I knew how to flip the counter trend trader off and turn on the trend trader in an instant.