ES 10-09-08

buying @ 998.5

stop 994.5

i think it goes to 1010 - 1015 and back to the lows.
added 942 avg now 944.5
Kool, great trading.
Margie, have you followed most of the cycles i was hitting or tried to anyway? Dont forget i watch my avgs and tech. too!
Yes, I have been following along. Yesterday I did great with the cycles in the am. Today it was moving a little too fast for me to trade but I could see the cycles. Then I stepped away right before we fell off the cliff. I see you using the boll band and the 54 moving average. I have the %R on my screen also. Also, I get what you are saying about the MACD and have a whole different opinion on it now. I look for the divergences and sure enough it tells the trend.
God , seven crash days in a row .AVG 60 plus handle range! I guess i may be right about yhe low the 14th or 15th , but at what price? Scary. GM now on credit watch! Man, the times they are a changin!
short 1 YM and long 1 ES

any idea how it works with stop order on both side

Good for u girl! your making tremendous progrss quickly . A year from now itll get easy!
Margie, 9:40 to about 11:05 or so, 888 next week maybe?
OR MAYBE TOMORROW! What was the 02 low anyway 768?
Think they will reinstate the no short sell on financials tonight?
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

YEAH, Joe .. as i said i did! But i was sure it could be mastered and after using every system known at the time , i decided to be my own 'expert' and develop my own thing! been fine ever since!

Well said, You can hear it a million times but its whats needed...a system. I am counter trend trader most of the time so its a given that you'll draw down a fairly large amount at times. But my draw downs are smaller than my winners, and once losses occur I go smaller on contract size and then add back to it when things go back to normal. I don't need a new system I just wish I knew how to flip the counter trend trader off and turn on the trend trader in an instant.