ES 10-09-08

buying @ 998.5

stop 994.5

i think it goes to 1010 - 1015 and back to the lows.
2.30 top ?

quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

we havent had 7 losing days in a row since 1996.( course the fat lady isnt singing yet)

Thats why I keep buying calls on the dips...If it gaps down I add and get out with a profit and if it goes up it goes up enough to make a nice point. So its going good either way so far...
NO AKOLA I SAID 2:30 LOW(an hour or so ago)
what is ur target
buying 969
3 point stop..(ps i really dont have a clue what happens here, just buying the oversold tech.)
u r buying i am selling my short position

Long term? 954, then 924
no just sold 1 contract still holding 2 from 982.00
966 SO9 correct?
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

YEAH, Joe .. as i said i did! But i was sure it could be mastered and after using every system known at the time , i decided to be my own 'expert' and develop my own thing! been fine ever since!

Well said, You can hear it a million times but its whats needed...a system. I am counter trend trader most of the time so its a given that you'll draw down a fairly large amount at times. But my draw downs are smaller than my winners, and once losses occur I go smaller on contract size and then add back to it when things go back to normal. I don't need a new system I just wish I knew how to flip the counter trend trader off and turn on the trend trader in an instant.