ES 10-09-08

buying @ 998.5

stop 994.5

i think it goes to 1010 - 1015 and back to the lows.
YEAH, Joe .. as i said i did! But i was sure it could be mastered and after using every system known at the time , i decided to be my own 'expert' and develop my own thing! been fine ever since!
Came all the way back....holding overnight
vix near all time high (if it closes here!) shot to 150 in 87 but didnt close there.
Picked up some 92 calls
the last 15min. candle big volume of the day may be a strong area tomorrow
does anyone have the developing value areas from today?>
FWIW, weeks ago we broke a large tringle on the dow (around 11000 orso at the time) which projected down to 8400 or roughly 200-300 points lower from here. that would equate roughly to my 888 number ! Didnt pay attention to it then, just seemed to ridiculous. IM PAYING ATTENTION TO IT NOW! LOL
By the looks of it 888 tonight!
quote:
Originally posted by karend

does anyone have the developing value areas from today?>

Karen - I have approx 939-992. given how wild the last hour was I am not sure how accurate it is.
MARGIE ,NOTE O/N THE 1 MIN. CHART, 15:56 to 15:59 gives 889.25 proj. THE ORIGINAL PROJ (15 ,30, 60 etc is 888.25) sq of 9 is 886, so ferom 886 to 890 is going to be a good trade (calls maybe?)
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

YEAH, Joe .. as i said i did! But i was sure it could be mastered and after using every system known at the time , i decided to be my own 'expert' and develop my own thing! been fine ever since!

Well said, You can hear it a million times but its whats needed...a system. I am counter trend trader most of the time so its a given that you'll draw down a fairly large amount at times. But my draw downs are smaller than my winners, and once losses occur I go smaller on contract size and then add back to it when things go back to normal. I don't need a new system I just wish I knew how to flip the counter trend trader off and turn on the trend trader in an instant.