ES 10-09-08

buying @ 998.5

stop 994.5

i think it goes to 1010 - 1015 and back to the lows.
gotta buy for the quick bounce
long one at 975.25, 4 point stop, lookin for 979 or so
proj. now 981
covering
out as 979.00,plus 3.75 there.. up 7 handles
nice to been here today Kool very interesting work Thanks you all for the posts....feels like it's been a long day and still 2 hours to go
You know overall, this appears to be a triangle on the 5 min. chart bordered around 991- 970. One more up, then down to the already specified low would seem to complete the pattern.... but triangles are notoriusly tricky! If we break it to the upside(my best guess at this point ) then well have an up day finally! Opinions evryone?
kool your 81 projection is a masterpiece
long 974.25
CMON, BRUCE ,jOE , Pop, im interested in your opinion we break up or down, Lord knows ive been wrong before... dont be shy!
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

YEAH, Joe .. as i said i did! But i was sure it could be mastered and after using every system known at the time , i decided to be my own 'expert' and develop my own thing! been fine ever since!

Well said, You can hear it a million times but its whats needed...a system. I am counter trend trader most of the time so its a given that you'll draw down a fairly large amount at times. But my draw downs are smaller than my winners, and once losses occur I go smaller on contract size and then add back to it when things go back to normal. I don't need a new system I just wish I knew how to flip the counter trend trader off and turn on the trend trader in an instant.