ES 10-09-08

buying @ 998.5

stop 994.5

i think it goes to 1010 - 1015 and back to the lows.
down 22 on this one, now only up 13...adding some at 926 avg 934
options got knocked down over a point
886 is one of Joe's #s
good thing I wasn't trading in 87 or 29 I would have bought all day...I hate doing that
im just not sure how much more the fed can do! there dam near bankrupt too! at the start of the year their bal sheet was plus 950 bill. Then came aig, and the bailout... do the math! Irealize they can print more money, but that could lead to inflation.
I did Joe, and got killed! WIPED CLEAN, THEN BORROWED 10,000 AND TURNED IT INTO 200 LARGE AONLY TO BUST AGAIN! QUIT FOR A FEW YEARS, THE DEVELOPED MY CURRENT STLE AND SYSTEM. fine ever since.
kool...do you think you'll be doing another seminar in the near future? I'm pretty much in the dark about your system, and would love to learn more. Appreciate all you do here.
YEAH SOON, have to get with POP, thinking about a pay pal session so you could see how i use it in real time. ITmight make things a lot clearer.
Kool, I would eventually reach my uncle point and take some time off. I was long 20 contracts in the crash on Feb 27 2007
that would be great!! Look forward to it!
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

YEAH, Joe .. as i said i did! But i was sure it could be mastered and after using every system known at the time , i decided to be my own 'expert' and develop my own thing! been fine ever since!

Well said, You can hear it a million times but its whats needed...a system. I am counter trend trader most of the time so its a given that you'll draw down a fairly large amount at times. But my draw downs are smaller than my winners, and once losses occur I go smaller on contract size and then add back to it when things go back to normal. I don't need a new system I just wish I knew how to flip the counter trend trader off and turn on the trend trader in an instant.